Lower sentences for females [Main Discussion/Suggestion Updated]

i spam /me is sad until time is up. fuck all yall.

on the real tho. jail is a good opportunity for char dev. i agree somewhat that something needs to be done to pick up activity there. if ppl would actually make lifer character or idk solid characters that are more than just evading over a ticket perhaps things would be different.

and those who are saying that it'll become a female meta this is simply not true and probably have no idea how criminal underworld works.

5 minutes ago, Invictus said:

i spam /me is sad until time is up. fuck all yall.

on the real tho. jail is a good opportunity for char dev. i agree somewhat that something needs to be done to pick up activity there. if ppl would actually make lifer character or idk solid characters that are more than just evading over a ticket perhaps things would be different.

and those who are saying that it'll become a female meta this is simply not true and probably have no idea how criminal underworld works.

You're right being a female wouldn't be the meta.

Being gender fluid on the other hand? Ooooh boy, gimme that reduced sentence sir.

Any of you who keep talking about jail roleplay and it being beneficial have no idea what it is like to sit out a 10 to 20 days sentence with /ame flips a page.

The county jail and the inherent environment it provides to illegal role-play sucks. There's massive respect for concepts like Eme and the White Car for keeping it going for so long but everyone knows the truth. There's been talks about Bolingbroke for almost a year now and that is what most people are awaiting for, an actual pen and Dept. of Corrections role-play and everyone awaits for it to be released, for jail rules to have an overhaul to avoid the restrictiveness they presently have, and for it to better the experience people get out of role-playing in prison altogether.

The same applies to women. You aren't experiencing what you are experiencing because you role-play a woman, you experience it because the county jail system sucks and because there's a net inferior number of hard charging women that are a) criminals and b) get caught or become lifers. The only reason the county jail works for men is because for better of worse there's still some representation for them in the form of jail factions—this gives people an actual incentive to go role-play in jail.

What really needs to change are things such as forcing a third of a sentence to be actual in game time so that people actually need to log in game when they are in prison. Right now, unless you want some faction thread screenshots or you're apart of an umbrella concept that has jail representation, getting IG jail time = not logging in on that character simply because there is nothing to do.

• Upvote 2