[LSNN] The Protests Continue

Just now, xdthe said:

Username : FuckCops

Comment : Nigga shut yo mouth before I fuck you up. Pussy ass white racist saying this shit over the internet, say it to my face bitch boy, fuck 12.

Username: WestMarero

Comment: Who the fuck are u talking to mf? First of all, I'm Salvadoran, not fucking white, my pops is damn near black and my mom was Honduran & blacker than u. Don't @ me again

Edited by El Ghetto Man
8 minutes ago, El Ghetto Man said:

Username: WestMarero

Comment: Who the fuck are u talking to mf? First of all, I'm Salvadoran, not fucking white, my pops is damn near black and my mom was Honduran & blacker than u. Don't @ me again

Username : FuckDaPolice

Comment : My bad nigga, I quoted the wrong person when commenting. Meant to quote that racist fuck

1 hour ago, lambchops said:

Name: ladyinred

Comment: Who do these liberal idiots in LSNN think they are by just blaming the whole incident on one law enforcement agency and acting like the other one came to save the day? Why don't you people do some more research into what actually causes the escalation of a situation instead of blatantly blaming something on law enforcement to generate clicks? Your 'news' is just causing people to get more aggravated and there is going to be blood on your little Social Justice Warrior claws when it causes even more civil unrest.

Username : FuckDaPolice
Comment : Nigga shut the fuck up you fat ass racist prick. Pull up to my block nigga I’ll teach you a lesson, shut yo racist ass up.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic