map.gta.world

18 minutes ago, Invictus said:

point is, with so many roleplay quality cases running around it's a huge pain in the ass to deal with so many players and so many properties. real estate roleplay has always been subpar in my eyes.

i dont like the current system either as it punishes players who may truly be looking to settle down in an area with their faction or whatever. on the other hand, PM has always been helpful with properties. all you gotta do is ask nicely and research.

I agree. I was asked to and approved to do real estate RP under the old PM leadership but after the old leader resigned it all just kind of crumbled and I refused to do it after. I would seek out characters that roleplay in the area, check their RP, assets, and if it all would make sense. I would show them the house, make them go over contracts, inquire about their income, have them sign contracts, get them to roleplay paying the mortgage, etc. but had to stop and just archived the thread. 

Real estate is severely lacking and no one is doing it for RP anymore, it's all for profit. People would rather speedrun road to millionaire any% than provide a drop of enjoyable rp to themselves and others.

I would hate to do that sort of roleplay now because the amount of people owning sports cars in low-income areas or actual supercars driving around is absolutely mind-boggling to me. Especially seeing as some of these people are barely able to construct a sentence in English or roleplay 20-year-old girls. I'm far past the point of reporting because all of my reports end up sitting for 3+ months, so I just sit back and relax. The housing situation is horrible too. There are complexes where 99% of the properties are for sale because they don't even have a basic interior.

Edited by nateX
ironic that i call people our for lack of english proficiency when i can barely write myself
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 10:43 PM, frost. said:

Pretty sure the reason it got removed was because people would literally camp out certain hot spot areas for houses to go on sale, then go to that property, buy it, hoard it for no reason at all and sell it for 3 million a few months later.

The thing is they can still do that by going from door to door. The houses on the map were not the problem, the economy is, houses should not sell for that much when the owner paid like 150k for it

On 3/27/2023 at 10:05 PM, Timzii said:

Yes please, it's very goofy you need to run around like it's RPG to find standalone properties for sale... +1

!! +1

On 4/19/2023 at 11:10 AM, Aiwano said:

The thing is they can still do that by going from door to door. The houses on the map were not the problem, the economy is, houses should not sell for that much when the owner paid like 150k for it

yeah but they have no idea when the house is going for sale so... i'd rather have someone be super lucky and find a house for sale instead of them camping map.gta.world just to sell the furniture or hog it until they can sell it for x amount. houses on the map were definitely the problem lol

30 minutes ago, Cocaine Capital said:

maybe houses should stay off it because of prior abuse, but all the new style apartments with lobbies should be added. 

39 minutes ago, frost. said:

yeah but they have no idea when the house is going for sale so... i'd rather have someone be super lucky and find a house for sale instead of them camping map.gta.world just to sell the furniture or hog it until they can sell it for x amount. houses on the map were definitely the problem lol

That doesn't help, because the ppl who buy n flip insta ARE THE ONES currently camping houses - Rpers who actually want to use em, would just check houses, it's happened in SC and ELS countless times, all ur doing by keeping em off the map is making it harder for illegal rpers and factions

• Upvote 1

Well, having had taken a hiatus since around 2019/2020, I can definitely say that omitting houses from map.gta.world over inflated their value in my head. I thought they weren't there anymore because they were all sold and accounted for, therefore much more rare. Not that they're not there by design.

• Upvote 1
On 4/20/2023 at 10:01 PM, Morrigan said:

That doesn't help, because the ppl who buy n flip insta ARE THE ONES currently camping houses - Rpers who actually want to use em, would just check houses, it's happened in SC and ELS countless times, all ur doing by keeping em off the map is making it harder for illegal rpers and factions

okay but you cant insta flip a house anymore though? you need to wait 6 months before even trying to sell it at your own price. even then, theres a higher chance of people buying and flipping houses with them being shown on the map than there is now lol

its a 50/50 chance of you finding the house on the map (probably even less considering people actually camp the website and bot it to get notifs) and it's a 50/50 chance of you finding it for sale ig and buying it on the spot.

if u think someone is hogging a house and isnt even rping, maybe reach out to pm and see if they can do something about it. or reach out to ur ifm handler and they'll try and help u out with a few properties for ur fac

Edited by frost.