map.gta.world

8 minutes ago, BLUE HUNDREDS said:

people who rp in the area will figure out when a property goes for sale

you'll see legal rpers going to south central to buy a house for 70k, wait a few months and then sell it for 1,5MIL

Property management exists for a reason to distribute these houses out to the roleplayers there. I'm sure no legal rper without proper background to fit in the area would want to live in south central to begin with. You're over oxerexaggarating it. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Timzii said:

Property management exists for a reason to distribute these houses out to the roleplayers there. I'm sure no legal rper without proper background to fit in the area would want to live in south central to begin with. You're over oxerexaggarating it. 

how do i tell u bro? people dont give a fuck if their background match the area or not, if they find a rare property for sale theyll buy it and flip it a few months later. they wont even LIVE in it they will just hold it to SELL IT LATER

PM will hand out houses that are owned by PM, but player owned houses that go for sale after inactivity can be bought by anyone

Edited by BLUE HUNDREDS
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, BLUE HUNDREDS said:

how do i tell u bro? people dont give a fuck if their background match the area or not, if they find a rare property for sale theyll buy it and flip it a few months later. they wont even LIVE in it they will just hold it to SELL IT LATER

PM will hand out houses that are owned by PM, but player owned houses that go for sale after inactivity can be bought by anyone

Facts.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, BLUE HUNDREDS said:

A large amount of them is already in hands of PM to begin with. Finding a house for sale is a quite small chance these days. Problem stands that hundreds of standalone apartments can't be seen for sale throughout the entire city because they count as 'standalone' and are treated as houses. You have to run through entire neighborhoods door by door to find one for sale. You can see how that makes little to no sense let alone risking that you get called on to the cops for looking suspicious or even risking getting robbed because there's no other way of finding these apartments. With how small the supply is alongside a large demand of them, it makes no sense to keep standalone properties invisible on the map.

18 minutes ago, Timzii said:

A large amount of them is already in hands of PM to begin with. Finding a house for sale is a quite small chance these days. Problem stands that hundreds of standalone apartments can't be seen for sale throughout the entire city because they count as 'standalone' and are treated as houses. You have to run through entire neighborhoods door by door to find one for sale. You can see how that makes little to no sense let alone risking that you get called on to the cops for looking suspicious or even risking getting robbed because there's no other way of finding these apartments. With how small the supply is alongside a large demand of them, it makes no sense to keep standalone properties invisible on the map.

i dont care enough about the topic to argue over and over with a dude i dont even know, but im gonna remind you that we can't trust the community enough to give them the freedom of knowing what standalone is for sale or isn't because of MG and people who's addicted to flipping houses.

There's was a person who got their hands on a property in Rancho months ago, Rancho was one of the most dangerous parts of the city at that time because of the amount of faction wars we had over there and guess what? Those legal roleplayers who somehow got their hands on the property MADE IT A WHOLE FUCKING MILITARY BASE WITH BARBED WIRE, 9 SECURITY CAMERAS AND A JACUZZI IN THE BACKYARD... They even fucking added tires on top of the garage in the back so nobody could climb over it, like if it was an anti-zombie base or something..

idc about what u say bro you literally support anti-M rule changes and I dont mean to assume anything or attack/insult you but you're probably mad at what i'm saying because you probably buy and flip houses yourself.      dont even bother quoting me because i will Not reply

add this, or dont. I dont even care to be honest i'm just giving my opinion and predicting what's gonna happen if this changes. People who got millions will just buy houses in south/east LS and sell them for more

Edited by BLUE HUNDREDS
2 minutes ago, BLUE HUNDREDS said:

i dont care enough about the topic to argue over and over with a dude i dont even know, but im gonna remind you that we can't trust the community enough to give them the freedom of knowing what standalone is for sale or isn't, because of MG and people who's addicted to flipping houses.

There's was a person who got their hands on a property in Rancho months ago, Rancho was one of the most dangerous parts of the city at that time because of the amount of faction wars we had over there and guess what? Those legal roleplayers who somehow got their hands on the property MADE IT A WHOLE FUCKING MILITARY BASE WITH BARBED WIRE, 9 SECURITY CAMERAS AND A JACUZZI IN THE BACKYARD... They even fucking added tires on top of the garage in the back so nobody could climb over it, like if it was an anti-zombie base or something..

idc about what u say bro you literally support anti-M rule changes and I dont mean to assume anything or attack/insult you but you're probably mad at what i'm saying because you probably buy and flip houses yourself.      dont even bother quoting me because i will Not reply

add this, or dont. I dont even care to be honest i'm just giving my opinion and predicting what's gonna happen if this changes. People who got millions will just buy houses in south/east LS and sell them for more

I agree that you can't trust the community, hence why PM exists for a reason to enforce this. If someone was doing that In Rancho, they should've been reported but my guess tells me everyone rather complains about how the system is rather than doing something about it. 

I don't see how me supporting other suggestions has any effect on this topic, but you do you. You're also wrong if you think I care about money on this server, I don't. 

You're fine to give your opinion and I agree that resellers are a problem which is why we've got a terrible market for properties. Gatekeeping standalone apartments just because people used to buy houses off the map.gta.world is wrong.

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Timzii said:

This is incorrect.

No apartments are treated like houses. We used to have one or two "complexes" we had requests for but we scrapped it and instead we work with IFM to make sure local roleplayers are able to get properties in their respective areas, houses, apartments etc.

Apartment's with lobbies fail to show up on the map, because the multi-interior script entrance is based in a DIM, and not within DIM 0. 

To combat this short term, I created several apartment complexes recently without any announcement and without a lobby to help normal players that just need a place for their character, to get somewhere.

Hopefully in future the map issue could be fixed, but there are hundreds of apartments free, literally hundreds. 

Houses and businesses need to be locked for the reasons said in here. People know other people want them, so they buy, sit on them and flip them. We can punish flippers, but we can't catch them all and most of the time people genuinely will just complain, but not report them. We can't do anything without a report because we have 100 other things to manage.

10 minutes ago, Timzii said:

Gatekeeping standalone apartments just because people used to buy houses off the map.gta.world is wrong.

I'm not aware of a single "standalone" apartment that is gatekept. Please DM me any you think are and I can look into it. Sometimes it is a case of, they've been held for investigation or something and mistakenly not put back on the market, but we check this every couple of months and go on a releasing spree. Other times they get bugged out and get held by deleted characters, we clear these too.

4 hours ago, Lomadias said:

This is incorrect.

No apartments are treated like houses. We used to have one or two "complexes" we had requests for but we scrapped it and instead we work with IFM to make sure local roleplayers are able to get properties in their respective areas, houses, apartments etc.

Apartment's with lobbies fail to show up on the map, because the multi-interior script entrance is based in a DIM, and not within DIM 0. 

To combat this short term, I created several apartment complexes recently without any announcement and without a lobby to help normal players that just need a place for their character, to get somewhere.

Hopefully in future the map issue could be fixed, but there are hundreds of apartments free, literally hundreds. 

Houses and businesses need to be locked for the reasons said in here. People know other people want them, so they buy, sit on them and flip them. We can punish flippers, but we can't catch them all and most of the time people genuinely will just complain, but not report them. We can't do anything without a report because we have 100 other things to manage.

I'm not aware of a single "standalone" apartment that is gatekept. Please DM me any you think are and I can look into it. Sometimes it is a case of, they've been held for investigation or something and mistakenly not put back on the market, but we check this every couple of months and go on a releasing spree. Other times they get bugged out and get held by deleted characters, we clear these too.

Treated in the sense that they don't appear on the map. I'm not talking about apartments with lobbies, I'm pretty certain ever since they removed the houses from the map, it effected the standalone apartments as well, as I've yet to seen a single one for sale on the map since they changed the feature. I'm not saying it's wrong to lock houses and businesses behind apps, I couldn't care less personally. I'm talking about standalone apartments being gatekept in the sense that they don't appear on the map and that you have to physically go door to door to check whether they appear for sale or not on the map.