map.gta.world

8 minutes ago, Timzii said:

Treated in the sense that they don't appear on the map. I'm not talking about apartments with lobbies, I'm pretty certain ever since they removed the houses from the map, it effected the standalone apartments as well, as I've yet to seen a single one for sale on the map since they changed the feature. I'm not saying it's wrong to lock houses and businesses behind apps, I couldn't care less personally. I'm talking about standalone apartments being gatekept in the sense that they don't appear on the map and that you have to physically go door to door to check whether they appear for sale or not on the map. 

Ooooh you mean purely the map for those. I genuinely have no idea for standalones, it is possible though that only MIs in DIM 0 show.

We need something, honestly more so for newer players and I'm fed up with everyone buying two apartments just because they can. 

I will raise the question and see what's what although I think we already have a thread for this. I shall check.

33 minutes ago, Lomadias said:

Ooooh you mean purely the map for those. I genuinely have no idea for standalones, it is possible though that only MIs in DIM 0 show.

We need something, honestly more so for newer players and I'm fed up with everyone buying two apartments just because they can. 

I will raise the question and see what's what although I think we already have a thread for this. I shall check.

I don't know but with current situation it's nearly impossible to get a property unless you overpay for one or request it. Thank you for caring. 

3 minutes ago, Timzii said:

I don't know but with current situation it's nearly impossible to get a property unless you overpay for one or request it. Thank you for caring. 

There are literally hundreds and hundreds of available apartments. Feel free to DM me the area you are looking in and I'll tell you what complex is free. Off the top of my head North Archer should have a few and Wisdahl and Emissary should too though I haven't checked those ones recently.

11 hours ago, BLUE HUNDREDS said:

There's was a person who got their hands on a property in Rancho months ago, Rancho was one of the most dangerous parts of the city at that time because of the amount of faction wars we had over there and guess what? Those legal roleplayers who somehow got their hands on the property MADE IT A WHOLE FUCKING MILITARY BASE WITH BARBED WIRE, 9 SECURITY CAMERAS AND A JACUZZI IN THE BACKYARD... They even fucking added tires on top of the garage in the back so nobody could climb over it, like if it was an anti-zombie base or something..

Hahahaha. Oh God! Please tell me you have screenshots!

• 1 month later...