JOB Suggestions for COUNTY.

Bagacius

Hello as county rp'er I miss activity/jobs in County a lot specially when we have some interesting opportunities here.

Probably 80% of server are located in city and it's okay - but County roleplayers feels left alone with almost non impact in changelogs here in County.

I wanted to suggest 3 jobs for County players I think could be good addition here!

1. "Grape Picker" - We have Grapeseed in County with "Grape fields". So it's simple - 1) getting job 2) Coming to fields with your(or rented) rumpo (or similar vehicle) into fields, 3) you get "checkpoints in the field" where you need to pick up grapes from plants lets say you need 5 crates in total for delivery and one crate consists of 10 "checkpoints". 4) Once filling your Rumpo with 5 crates, delivering it to last checkpoint and receiving "paycheck". ADD: There could be also Grape Picker levels, Trainee, Picker, Professional (difference lets say Trainee gets 200 for delivery, Picker 250, Professional 300) This could create motivation for county people to portray their characters like wine makers, pickers and etc more. 

2. "Woodcutter" - This is Obvious job in county in my opinion - we have facilities near Paleto. 1) Getting job 2) Buying AXE and "Bigger vehicle for logs" 3) Coming to available trees (you could see them once you typing /trees or something like that, and going around County and cutting them. Once you fill your "trunk" coming back to facilities and delivering these logs for money.

3. "Garbage Job" - We have it in the city, but.. Why we don't have it in County since we have cities like grapeseed, sandy shores, paleto (AND WE DO HAVE A LOT OF FACILITIES IN PALETO TO LOCATE THIS JOB). 

JUST MY OPINION: We do need more jobs in County, with different jobs we will have different characters and Roleplay and a little bit more of players here in County - we need more rp'ers than Cashier, Bar owner and Sheriff , please look at it.

• Upvote 14
  • Applaud 1

+1 the constant back and forth of county based factions coming up then going through stints of inactivity and the towns being dead shows that people want to RP there but there isn't enough of these small additions to keep most engaged. This would atleast be a starting point.

• Upvote 1

Lumber yard can be started up without any script support, I had it on my radar for a while now but it wasn’t high priority. I’ll discuss it with some others in gov and see if we can sort something out

((edit: piggybacking off this thread so people don't miss this: https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/89587-paleto-forest-sawmill/ ))

+1 on the suggestions, more RP is always good

Edited by H04X
2 hours ago, Nullish said:

Jobs wont bring activity to the county.

More housing options will. Currently, you can either live in a motel, or buy a journey/camper. Or, you can apply for a house in the county when applications open.

But +1 don't see why not.

At some point I agree. But like me housing is not N1 thing for me in County. I can rent motel for real and it's okay for me. But Activity... It's kinda harsh as we do not have one. I believe Unique thing is that County can offer much different style of jobs in County than City. These jobs might have different spirit and this could attract players like me to get here and to have some part activity like this.