What you guys want to see on GTAW in 2023?

Midnights

On 1/4/2023 at 10:28 PM, RSanders said:

Much harsher admin punishments, particularly if they're incredibly blatant and guilty. Scrap the admin jail system, it's outdated. Start giving out bans with a 3 strike system; third strike being permanent. Actually permanent, not a 'wait 4 months, appeal, unbanned' type of permanent.

Forget everything else in this server. Legit just this one. The reason I quit this server was cause the RP standard was too low. You would watch all the weirdos who were supposed to be banned, be unbanned. The report sections would get crowded.  Change those and you might get actual roleplayers in the server instead of self-projections.

• Upvote 5
22 hours ago, Gambler said:

Forget everything else in this server. Legit just this one. The reason I quit this server was cause the RP standard was too low. You would watch all the weirdos who were supposed to be banned, be unbanned. The report sections would get crowded.  Change those and you might get actual roleplayers in the server instead of self-projections.

Factual. Admin jail is a joke. It’s like putting your child in the corner. Get admin jailed? Walk away from the computer. Bans hit people where it hurts.

Edit: If you really wanna hit them where it hurts: Enforce bans as suggested and require a written essay explaining the rule broken, why the rule exists, how they broke the rule and why they won’t do it again.

Edited by Sebz
  • Upvote 3
3 hours ago, Sebz said:

Factual. Admin jail is a joke. It’s like putting your child in the corner. Get admin jailed? Walk away from the computer. Bans hit people where it hurts.

Edit: If you really wanna hit them where it hurts: Enforce bans as suggested and require a written essay explaining the rule broken, why the rule exists, how they broke the rule and why they won’t do it again.

I didn't mind the old LSRP probation system when it comes to permanent bans, you got permanently banned and you want to come back to the server again? Do something back for the community first, help new players on the forums and discord actively for a good month before you'll even be considered to play again.

Edited by Martyn
  • Applaud 1