What you guys want to see on GTAW in 2023?

Midnights

Less people complaining about trivial things

Legal & Illegal rp Eternal Friendship Act of 2023

Sons of Anarchy getting memory holed from the minds of all mc rpers

Me not getting in trouble with the admins

San Andreas Gathering of the Juggalos

Edited by munnezza
  • Upvote 12

I'd love to see FD grow more. We've really gotten a lot of cool stuff to play with, really active leadership that keeps improving things, and a ton of opportunity for fun scenarios.. We just need the people to man it all!

On that note, I hope to see GTAW grow even more in general. I feared that with the launch of the new location, both servers would end up dead with low pops. That luckily hasn't happened to Los Santos (can't speak for Liberty City), but I still hope to see even more people and more new ideas and interesting concepts flourish this year!

• Upvote 5

I really want everyone on the server to start getting along OOCly. I don't necessarily think this will ever happen, but it's always a dream.

I'd also be nice to see admins really crack down on rulebreaking. Tackle forum and in-game reports with more veracity: i.e, answering reports quickly, dismissing arbitrary reports in quicker fashion, issuing harsher punishments for actual infractions, etc. 

It'd be cool if the clothing script was revamped to be less GTA multiplayer mod, and more GTA Online... Seamless combinations, auto-deteting torsos, face shrinking for masks, etc, etc, etc. 

• Upvote 2

Completely overhauled clothing system.

Get rid of the 1-x amount of clothing slots and allow players to buy individual clothing pieces that can be stored in inventories, containers etc, requiring the characters to properly prepare themselves for i.e the beach or gym and have all their other clothes stored in their house or wherever they want.

I'd also like to see new clothes added again and have the new clothes from LC ported over to LS.

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, Centauri said:

Completely overhauled clothing system.

Get rid of the 1-x amount of clothing slots and allow players to buy individual clothing pieces that can be stored in inventories, containers etc, requiring the characters to properly prepare themselves for i.e the beach or gym and have all their other clothes stored in their house or wherever they want.

I'd also like to see new clothes added again and have the new clothes from LC ported over to LS.

This would be amazing. You could just use the existing commands like /shirt /shoes and be able to scroll through whatever is in your inventory or inventory + car you're near, or inventory + house you're in if you rent/own it etc. Much easier and much better.

18 minutes ago, Sunni said:

This would be amazing. You could just use the existing commands like /shirt /shoes and be able to scroll through whatever is in your inventory or inventory + car you're near, or inventory + house you're in if you rent/own it etc. Much easier and much better.

I just looked it up and it been suggested before: 

Was just a cool idea but seems like a pain in the ass.

Edited by Centauri