Take breaks from GTA: W. You might need them more than you think.

Mistery14

11 hours ago, Wuhtah said:

^ leaning on someone for help is definitely the way to go when life gets turned upside down. The buddy system works wonders in the staff team. I'd be so lost without @Adv ❤️

Genuinely same. Wouldn't even know where to begin some days and weeks without @Wuhtah. Treasure to this team, and my own sanity. 

Make sure to take breaks guys and as encapsulating and important as this can feel, this is all a game and a hobby and is here for our entertainment. Enjoy it while you can but focus on real life too. 

And it can be hard to take that break for sure like others have said, but just don't isolate yourself and make it feel like you have to go through this all alone. You don't! A problem shared is a problem halved and we all have friends here who we talk to regularly, it's important to talk! 

• Applaud 1

A break from anything is basically a must at one point, you get burnt out even if you enjoy yourself. It will come after you, so take a break, play some other games, try new hobbies, go out into the world and meet people. Trust me if you're a gamer, you will come back to gaming eventually but you will come with a fresher mindset, you will mature per say.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I take breaks!

I start my day and I get on WOW to farm gold for the obligated consumables I need on the raid (totally not a second job)  and then proceed do my weekly raid which if I miss will cause my guild to hate me forever (totally not a second job)Then I take a break from WOW!

Now that I'm taking a break from WOW, I log in League of Legends after having watched several videos to improve my gameplay (totally not second job TED talks), and proceed to play with my friends who will hate me and insult me, perhaps even stop playing with me if I don't perform well (totally not a second job). But since I am a healthy person, I take a break from LOL!

Now that I'm taking a break from LOL, I log in GTA World, because if I don't I will lose my properties which were so hard to get (totally not a second life), which by the way I obtained through a 5000 words essay sent to a group of hardworking staff members (totally not bureaucracy of my second life). Meanwhile, I proceed to review several recruitment applications for the Legal Faction I'm a part of (totally not a second job), once I'm done with that, I go /aduty so I make sure to fill my quota of reports for the day/week/month (totally not a second job). But I'm a healthy person, so I take a break from GTAW!

Now that I'm taking a break from GTA World, I go to bed because I'm exhausted. Jesus christ, I can't wait to have some free time to enjoy videogames.

this is official shitposting and it is not a complaint about anything

Edited by Kappaurel
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
9 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

I take breaks!

I start my day and I get on WOW to farm gold for the obligated consumables I need on the raid (totally not a second job)  and then proceed do my weekly raid which if I miss will cause my guild to hate me forever (totally not a second job)Then I take a break from WOW!

Now that I'm taking a break from WOW, I log in League of Legends after having watched several videos to improve my gameplay (totally not second job TED talks), and proceed to play with my friends who will hate me and insult me, perhaps even stop playing with me if I don't perform well (totally not a second job). But since I am a healthy person, I take a break from LOL!

Now that I'm taking a break from LOL, I log in GTA World, because if I don't I will lose my properties which were so hard to get (totally not a second life), which by the way I obtained through a 5000 words essay sent to a group of hardworking staff members (totally not bureaucracy of my second life). Meanwhile, I proceed to review several recruitment applications for the Legal Faction I'm a part of (totally not a second job), once I'm done with that, I go /aduty so I make sure to fill my quota of reports for the day/week/month (totally not a second job). But I'm a healthy person, so I take a break from GTAW!

Now that I'm taking a break from GTA World, I go to bed because I'm exhausted. Jesus christ, I can't wait to have some free time to enjoy videogames.

ok.... I felt targeted until you mentioned league, now I'm better LMAO

• Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

I take breaks!

World of Warcraft is love, World of Warcraft is life ❤️

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic