We Studios - 👚 We Apparel | WeTakePhotos | WeCreative 📷

Deeman

Name: OrientalMinion2
Rating: 
Review: 

My topic is nothing new. However, since no one else has found it fit to address directly, I will address it here. I can think of no better place to start than by noting that We Studios has boasted publicly that it intends to put the prisoners in charge of running the prison. It’s one thing for such toxic ideas to be conceived in the clandestine meeting places of international terror organizations but quite another for them to be promoted as We Studios has, out in the open. This development lends credence to my claim that We Studios posits its beliefs as anti-terrorism. In reality, though, they’re not anti-terrorism at all but rather post-terrorism. That is, they’re a step beyond terrorism in that We Studios uses them as an excuse to break down age-old institutions and customs. I recently read a book confirming what I’ve been saying for years, that there’s an important difference between me and We Studios. Namely, I am willing to die for my cause. We Studios, in contrast, is willing to kill for its—or, if not to kill, at least to ruin people’s lives. Whatever else may be the case, it is certain that I, as someone who approaches new information critically, rationally, and empirically, was totally flabbergasted when I first heard that it fully intends to promote, foster, and institute paternalism. I feel sorry for the human race when I hear stuff like that. I keep thinking, Why can’t we just subject We Studios’s opinions to the rigorous scrutiny they warrant? I guess the answer is that it has been overthrowing all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead dragging people down into the sphere of its own base nature. This outrageous conduct indicates to me that if we don’t replace today’s chaos and lack of vision with order and a supreme sense of purpose right now, then We Studios’s bromides will soon start to metastasize until they expand, augment, and intensify the size and intrusiveness of We Studios’s sadism movement. We Studios’s revenge fantasies may sound comfortable and simple, but it must not be forgotten that We Studios is desperate to feel important by pretending that it’s helping promote ethnic harmony when in reality it’s doing nothing of the sort. Its crabby diatribes not only lead to divisiveness, but they also twist the history, sociology, and anthropology disseminated by our mass media and in our children’s textbooks. As is its wont, it has been making serious dialogue difficult or impossible. What this tells us is that its belief is that it should be free to condone universal oppression. Hey, We Studios! Satan just called; he wants his worldview back. I have a T-shirt emblazoned with the following inscription: I will not play We Studios’s scabrous, froward games and snooker people of every stripe into believing that five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities just like it does. I like to wear that T-shirt to make a point about how its snow jobs constitute an instigation to oppress, segregate, and punish others. But I digress. I recently overheard a couple of narcissistic morons say that looters and rioters are not criminals but merely lost souls who are finding their place in life. Should we care that large numbers of full-fledged, combative liars and cheats actually believe such scrofulous things? Should we try to convince them otherwise? I don’t think so. In fact, I’d go so far as to say that the biggest difference between me and We Studios is that We Studios wants to accelerate our descent into the cesspool of obstructionism. I, on the other hand, want to sway people toward the realization that We Studios uses a litany of euphemisms, buzz words, and doublespeak to help it impair the practice of democracy. Nevertheless, I can state with absolute certainty that it has been calling for a discussion about identitarianism. Of course, only unarguable support will be allowed, not any claims about how that which is built inextricably into the laws of the universe cannot be thoroughly closed-minded. I always catch hell whenever I say something like that so let me assure you that its ignominious approach, which is based on perceptual distortions, must be confronted by a proactive response. I’ll stand by that controversial statement and even assume that most readers who bring their own real-life experience will agree with it. At a bare minimum, everybody is probably familiar with the cliche that We Studios shows savagery instead of patience and self-restraint. Well, there’s a lot of truth in that cliche. The end.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The grand opening for our brand new physical store, We Apparel, is next week! Be there for our grand opening to shop our clothing line as well as big-brand beauty products. Sticking true to what we do, we'll also be offering a free photoshoot in-store for those of you interested. 

👉 Shop online here: https://bit.ly/Weapparel
👉 Request us for photos: https://tinyurl.com/WTP-LS
👉 Looking for a career? Contact us to find out more, inquire here: https://tinyurl.com/WeStudiosCareer
(( https://discord.gg/VVfNwRZz7s ))

Grand_opening_WE.png

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Name: gabe1
Rating: 
Review: Always a blast working with the staff especially Sammy. Been getting my portraits up and running for my profile. I'll always come back throughout my career if I need anything done. Appreciate it!

Edited by Orbit
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Deeman changed the title to We Studios - 👚 We Apparel | WeTakePhotos | WeCreative 📷