Faction Spawnpoint

bonk

No.

This is a heavy roleplay server and promotes robocops and characters who only log in to go on duty and never actually have a substancial character outside of being a cop. It is not difficult to get a motel or rent an apartment in Paleto to drive there. It's a five minute drive, stop complaining and roleplay.

• Upvote 4

I agree with this QoL tbh. People are talking about different points of view which I understand however no one has mentioned when life happens and you have to log off where ever you are at. I personally do not like to login the next day when I had to log off and couldn’t drive back to where I needed to be. This leaves me in game and either calling a taxi or resuming roleplay where I was at and faction spawning my car as it would be there when realistically it would be back along with myself. Definitely a QoL issue, especially with emergency situations to keep immersion when logging on the next time. Another thing is spawning vehicles is buggy sometimes and teleports you sometimes, would be nice to relog and spawn where you were initially then waiting however long for a ticket to teleport you back.(I am talking across the map teleports from this bug if you know you know)

It's a good QoL change. My only concern is that people just won't buy houses then and then you have a bunch of government employees without any houses, which makes zero sense. Faction Leadership should make sure their members maintain a good roleplay standard, one way is to make sure the assets are realistic.

1 hour ago, shotgun_sam said:

No.

This is a heavy roleplay server and promotes robocops and characters who only log in to go on duty and never actually have a substancial character outside of being a cop. It is not difficult to get a motel or rent an apartment in Paleto to drive there. It's a five minute drive, stop complaining and roleplay.

man i just need somewhere to spawn when i crash for the 15th time responding to gunshots wounds in davis that isnt macdonald avenue.

i dont wanna log back in and get shot up cuz i crashed in the wrong corner again : (

• Upvote 1

No.

Nothing stops the robocops from /pduty and /fspawn the moment they log in no matter where they are.

This doesn't kill roleplay. It's already dead to poor roleplayers. This adds a quality of life feature for those who chose to use it, the same freedom we're given with pduty and fspawn, and expected to use it sparingly. 

No.

This definitely has nothing to do with robocops, that's a whole different topic.