Multiple Boats that would be nice to have on the server

Keefen

Detailed Description

Here's a few of the one's I liked the most, these would be nice to have, there's not really any actual lower end boats, nor an actual fishing boat.

Relevant Commands/Items

N/A

How will it benefit the server?

Like I said, there's currently no real lower end boats, provided these function properly and fit the server right, why not add them?

f0be25-GTA5%2010-09-2016%2016-21-51-581.png

f0be25-GTA5%2010-09-2016%2017-43-56-778.png

f0be25-GTA5%2010-09-2016%2017-31-36-495.png

e0ff20-20160606195722_1.jpg

e0ff20-20160606195736_1.jpg

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/boats-pack-menyoo

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/fishing-boat-pack-menyoo

• Upvote 5
  • Applaud 1

Yes, but as I see these boats considered as a mod. I don't know how often people fishing or having any activity with boats, as I pilot I can barely see boats around the server and I don't want to have another reason to crash because of the tons of the mods the server currently has by now  

Just to touch back on this again,

I wanted to point out that in my opinion, the boats that do not have motors, aka rowboats, which would require the custom animations, won't work out on the server due to the high probability of issues.

However, someone that is capable of editing vehicle mods could put a fitting boat motor, or a small trolling motor so that it could still be an option to roleplay rowing if you really wanted to, while still having a VISIBLE propulsion method. 

I'm really hoping that we're able to work out what needs to be done in order for these to be added to the server, due to the fact that ICly there "is", or would be rather,  a strong boating/fishing "culture" / lifestyle. 

Assuming that there was even only a few that wanted to roleplay around this type of thing, you're already cut short by the options we currently have for boats. Lower end, fitting boats.