Partner contributing to property inactivity timer

Deeman

Detailed Description

Allow partners to contribute to house/apartment inactivity timers. If one of the two goes inactive, the other can contribute to keeping the property.

Relevant Commands/Items

None needed.

How will it benefit the server?

It'll help avoid awkward situations for partnered characters, if for whatever reason your characters partner goes inactive and they own the property, it'll allow the other person to keep the property so they don't end up losing it. People sometimes have to go inactive due to unforeseeable circumstances IRL, this will help counteract that. Whether it's for all properties or specifically house request properties, that should be up to the PM team to figure out.

• Upvote 10

"...it'll allow the other person to keep the property..." 

gotta keep my abas farming game up

What is the meaning of "narrow one's eyes"? - Question about English (US) |  HiNative

it's almost non-sensical for partners to not contribute to the abas timer with properties. +1.... as long as its not a scheme 

I can already see the: "No. If someone can't tend to their property they shouldn't have it. And why should they have an advantage over single characters? -1."

Well, at the end of the day, honestly? Anything that allows you to worry a little less about your playtime is a win for me, especially if you really can't log in. It's not an advantage as much as just launching the game and AFKing in your property would be, except that partner probably is actually going to actually continue using that property unlike AFKing would, I'd rather have someone else take care of the property while I'm away and keeping the property that way than having to log in just to AFK to get some hours up even if I can't play, just to not worry about losing the property.

Big +1

• Upvote 1

absolutely, real life commitments come first, we all know this and a player with a character that has a partner whose player is still active during times like that, shouldn't be evicted for no reason. And it lowers stress on the player that isn't on vacation and just can't really play for a while.

• Upvote 1

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄                     
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█                  
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█                  
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█                  
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█                  
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Panda, ░░░░░█ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Add This░░░░█  
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Please!░░░░░█ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█   
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀    

+1 SUPPORT

Just because a partners name isn't on the ownership doesn't mean the property isn't being used regularly.

Either add this or a way to have two owners for one property. This seems like a simpler fix. 

Edited by Don't@Me