[OPINIONS/FEEDBACK] The LEASING side of Property Management

Wuhtah

10 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Regarding cars. I will say it again. Classics being just avaliable to buy in a dealership. Nope shouldn't be. If someone wants a solid classic, they should explain why they want it. Cause majority of citizens might admire said classic in a magazine, but they don't want it. Instead I'd replace classic with more modern and less "This is only one of 500 out in the world" cars.

100% Wuhtah and I are going over this in the coming weeks and something will be published about our intentions 🙂 

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, Wuhtah said:

have already asked Nervous if paying for a blip with Panda Points was an option. It is not.

It is if you're lucky enough to get it in a panda box unboxing.. It would be nice to hear the suggestions you brought to Nervous and apologies for bringing  up the blip stuff. I just do feel discussing alternatives is a huge part of leasing a business.

Could you go into detail of why it's intimidating? It asks questions for what we look for on a lease application. Do you think maybe making a forum thread that people can read through would make things better? 

I just found the entire process, checking if leasing apps are open, going through, writing a background, not sure what to include really (as opposed to a faction where a general sense of direction is had) A forum thread in an acessible place would be a lot nicer.

We actually are VERY much for laxed for unique item businesses and businesses out on the county as these are the two types of businesses in dire need. 

As for the comic book stores and whatever else, I don't have any of those as leases.

Maybe my understanding of leasing is wrong, but can more of these stores be requested/made upon request? Or just leasing out basic stores that people can mould it into what they want.

11 minutes ago, Mecovy said:

If I could ever suggest something, if you have a vehicle lease, from the generic vehicle lease list, and you've had it over a year, include an option to buy it after a year for a set price.

I can look into this more. 🙂

2 minutes ago, cruelhoney said:

It is if you're lucky enough to get it in a panda box unboxing.. It would be nice to hear the suggestions you brought to Nervous and apologies for bringing  up the blip stuff. I just do feel discussing alternatives is a huge part of leasing a business.

I just found the entire process, checking if leasing apps are open, going through, writing a background, not sure what to include really (as opposed to a faction where a general sense of direction is had) A forum thread in an acessible place would be a lot nicer.

Maybe my understanding of leasing is wrong, but can more of these stores be requested/made upon request? Or just leasing out basic stores that people can mould it into what they want.

The suggestions I have brought up that he actually got in my mind was when people use /bad, they get the location marker in the /ads window so people can click that and it uses the GPS to get to that spot.

When people use /cad, it doesn't give that option, so perhaps adding that option in the UI will at least help get more notice in the businesses that are opened. Yes, you can only do /cad every 60 mins from what I heard though, so it is a slight downside.

However, the /openbusiness command could pop up on the open businesses in the I menu and that could also get a lot of notice too. That's how I used to check for open businesses when I had time to RP.

For leases, it says all the questions on there, so I think you might be mistaking property requests for leases.

Stores and different shops can be requested, but they are property requests. Leases are already predetermined businesses.

1 minute ago, Wuhtah said:

I can look into this more. 🙂

The suggestions I have brought up that he actually got in my mind was when people use /bad, they get the location marker in the /ads window so people can click that and it uses the GPS to get to that spot.

When people use /cad, it doesn't give that option, so perhaps adding that option in the UI will at least help get more notice in the businesses that are opened. Yes, you can only do /cad every 60 mins from what I heard though, so it is a slight downside.

However, the /openbusiness command could pop up on the open businesses in the I menu and that could also get a lot of notice too. That's how I used to check for open businesses when I had time to RP.

For leases, it says all the questions on there, so I think you might be mistaking property requests for leases.

Stores and different shops can be requested, but they are property requests. Leases are already predetermined businesses.

The slight issue with /cad in this respect, is that people use them to advertise future events too. So in this case we might be getting GPS locations to random locations 

25 minutes ago, Wuhtah said:

Does this work currently? Last time I checked, which honestly was a while ago, this didn’t work. Would be great if it did. 

42 minutes ago, Wuhtah said:

I think I am, apologies. And thank you for the reply.

• Thanks 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic