Lower rifle ammo for LEO's

Narco

Just now, Timzii said:

Put a limit on everyone or don't put any in place. No reason for one side being sanctioned and the other one doing as they wish. 

What do you suggest? I rarely see people have over 2-3 mags on them in the first place.

1 minute ago, Ski_ said:

What do you suggest? I rarely see people have over 2-3 mags on them in the first place.

Something that's going to be balanced. Makes no sense to limit how much ammo LEO's have when the other side can pretty much carry unlimited amount without getting any kind of issues.

Thanks for the positive input everybody - I’ll be changing this when I get home from work to ALL players. SWAT/SEB should obviously have more carrying capacity although. I figure players could always use a backpack / duffel bag to carry more ammunition if that’s really actually needed. 

4 minutes ago, Timzii said:

Something that's going to be balanced. Makes no sense to limit how much ammo LEO's have when the other side can pretty much carry unlimited amount without getting any kind of issues.

Legit never seen illegal rpers running around with 220 ammo for any gun like LEO's do. On top of that LEO don't pay for their ammo or gun, it's absurd for them to walk around with 8-10 magazines like they about to go into war.

5 minutes ago, Ski_ said:

you're obviously not looking hard enough

on average we're taking 60+ rounds off of people.

that's more than enough to do a hit idk why people complain.

if you want realism, don't only apply it to a minority. 

5 minutes ago, Zytum said:

Legit never seen illegal rpers running around with 220 ammo for any gun like LEO's do. On top of that LEO don't pay for their ammo or gun, it's absurd for them to walk around with 8-10 magazines like they about to go into war.

You must have your eyes closed quite often then. Why would it be absurd for a department you work for to provide you with a service weapon and ammo...? Most of people that go into shootouts die within 10 shots anyway, so what's your point here?

16 minutes ago, Zytum said:

idk if u played lately but it feels like a war zone, worse than iraq