Abillity to re-order /vget menu, rename vehicle options in /vget

ThatDutchPerson

Detailed Description

Currently, /vget is an unorganised mess which sometimes makes it hard to spawn the right vehicle in. Like with me, I have 4 jetskis in my business.

I have no idea whichone to spawn in, or to direct an admin to incase neccesary. Its also a big mess when you have more than 4 vehicles, so the abillity to re-order it or to have atleast vehicles grouped together would be amazing.

However, what I am primairily suggesting, give us the abillity to give vehicles nicknames in /vget, like we can with phones!

Relevant Commands/Items

/vget

How will it benefit the server?

Its a nice quality of life update.

• Upvote 5

I like this idea, it could be useful for people who also have to spawn in business vehicles, especially when there's multiple of the same vehicle, they want to assign specific purposes or ranks to them and whatnot. I think this could end up being a very flexible and useful option.

I also suggest extending these names to the business garage (everyone should see them) and they should transfer over 

For clarity, they shouldn't be names per se, but rather notes that would show up after the name of the vehicle. Otherwise we'd have people naming their vehicles into something it's not. Instead of someone turning an Asterope into a V12 Pariah, we'd just have it written as Asterope [note].

The order too.

This is a massive quality of life thing needed, especially for large business owners with multiple vehicles.

But even just owned a few vehicles it would be a nice QoL update to rename the car in the menu, and as you say reorder it would be nice.

+1

I personally support this suggestion. It would really ease off the pain from choosing and distinguishing vehicles in car saloons or another similar business, but other than that, it's really not that hard to pick the right car for your drive-through. Thumbs-up for this one.

• Wuhtah locked this topic