Remove the cost of clothes and hair cuts and plastic surgery

Rhy Rhy

If it makes you feel better... The upcoming economy update will allow clothing, as well as most of the stores in the game, be purchasable with bank money. Once that update releases, bank money or card will become the primary way to buy stuff across the server. So that'll fix your problem of being too lazy to withdraw money.

• Upvote 1

95% of the times I use these, it's OOC, not an actual IC purchase or hairdresser visit. My characters generally can put together more than 20 outfit combinations with the contents of their closet without buying new clothes, and don't need to pay someone to braid their own hair.

So sometimes it's kind of annoying and non-RP even, but it's just 100 dollars and the economy update should fix the annoyance, at least!

1 hour ago, peasoup said:

95% of the times I use these, it's OOC, not an actual IC purchase or hairdresser visit. My characters generally can put together more than 20 outfit combinations with the contents of their closet without buying new clothes, and don't need to pay someone to braid their own hair.

So sometimes it's kind of annoying and non-RP even, but it's just 100 dollars and the economy update should fix the annoyance, at least!

This tbh. Given the fact that the most of it is purely OOC I really don't think that a 100 bucks really makes a much of a difference. I'd say it's a reasonable price, given the fact that on several occasions you need to adjust your outfits. Making it free would just seem silly.

Edited by i dont wanna od in LA

make it take from your bank (paying by card...) and when economy update comes, it'd be nice if clothes had different prices depending on if it was a shirt/hoodie/sweater and if it had variation 0 or if you grabbed a branded variation (that'd be cool but it'd probably have to be priced by ID, which could change on a clothing update as things shift, so i doubt this'd happen, still nice to think about tho.)

• Wuhtah locked this topic