Point with right hand

Swag

Short description: Bind another key (let's say "N") to perform a right handed point.

Detailed description: As we have B to point with the left hand, I think pointing with the right hand would be nice addition to have.

Commands to add: Bind another key for that...

How would your suggestion improve the server? Just more realistic to be able and point with the right hand, I guess? Not to mention most of the equipment stuffs like weapons, are handed with the right hand, so it'd be cool if we can point with them or raise our hand with them on hand.

*On that note, maybe you'll be able to look into the B bind because it's bugged and not working sometimes.

Edited by Swag
19 hours ago, khaled said:

Not needed 

The pointing is a mechanic from the base game, and it's with the left hand, I don't think it's just that easy to mirror it and use it on the other hand. I'm all up for useless QoL additions but this one goes a bit too far for me.

Edited by Ciitroz

I think it’s not needed since when we can already point with the B (left hand) but if they’re going to add it, we will don’t notice it till it’ll become necessary, because it doesn’t make a difference if you will point with the right hand.

4 minutes ago, Scaryxo said:

I think it’s not needed since when we can already point with the B (left hand) but if they’re going to add it, we will don’t notice it till it’ll become necessary, because it doesn’t make a difference if you will point with the right hand.

Most of the game items are equipped on the right hand, pointing and aiming with them could be nice addition.

14 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Can RP it as the right hand. It's an unnecessary addition that requires a lot of work for the developers, when many other things are of a higher priority.

If that's /so hard/ so make it as low priority? But... are you a developer or actually knows if that's a hard task or not? 

Regardless, we can also RP sitting with /me... why animation is needed?

Edited by Swag
  • Wuhtah locked this topic