Prohibit all caps ingame by script

knppel

1 hour ago, L I C E said:

what even am i reading. you want to prohibit all caps? how will you distinguish shouting between talking?

How dare you!

HOW DARE YOU!

there's massive difference between those two sentences by simple change in letter status. capitals are important.

this sums it up.

nope.

9 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

I already had the weird script with “ — “

objectively the best update to happen. down with morse code.

OT: have to agree with LICE on this one, I don't mind all caps text when it's used appropriately in situations like that.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, L I C E said:

what even am i reading. you want to prohibit all caps? how will you distinguish shouting between talking?

How dare you!

HOW DARE YOU!

there's massive difference between those two sentences by simple change in letter status. capitals are important.

This sums it up perfectly.

AS SOMEONE WHO WAS GIVEN A KEYBOARD WITH A BROKEN CAPS LOCK BY MY DEAD BEST FRIEND THIS IS DOWNRIGHT OFFENSIVE TO ME AND AND HIM; I REFUSE TO DISRESPECT HIM BY GETTING A NEW ONE, AND I REFUSE TO BE EXCLUDED FOR IT!

Edited by EMC

Thank you for the suggestion but I don't think we need anymore grammar corrections via the script. There hasn't been one supporting reply to this suggestion since it was posted and I really don't see a need for this as stated above there's a big difference in how people express themselves with caps or without caps.

I'm going to toss this into the bin for now.