Speed cameras! Again.

mj2002

9 hours ago, Tseard said:

Don't know which faction you are apart of but you should be schooled.

Maybe instead of personal attacks you can address this.

There are a thousand situations in which you'd go over the speed limit without ELS on.

And tell me how you intend for this to work with an automatic speedticket.

Edited by arandomgamer

That'd make any scene only if the owner of the vehicle will receive the so-said fine. I don't see any reason to spam the whole city with these cameras if it'll be a go, but the fast road of San Andreas.

The major issue will be - a massive spam for the Traffic Court about these fines. 

I prefer Traffic Police to catch the speeding drivers. 

The fine should probably arrive with a delay to the vehicle owners registered address or something annoying like this and create a notification and couldn't catch unregistered vehicles etc.

idk tho since there is no traffic I drive like a retard.. not like fines will change this it's just game money.

If there's a few cars on the road or people around I drive better and even use my indicators sometimes.

But if I wanna go change an outfit at the clothing store I don't give a fak it's all game driving then, wish there was ped vehicle traffic

Edited by bricksbricksbricks

This would be a cool feature, just like many have said earlier, make it so you get a fine through the existing system where you receive a fine in the “mail” as opposed to draining it directly from your bank. This gives an opportunity for players to fight it. Or avoid it. = more rp for LEO’s dealing with unpaid fines etc.

Not supporting as it would kill the entire street racing scene.

You want to remove(or cover) your license plate and pull a few midnight runs around the town with the boys?

Cool, you still lose your entire bank balance, as you ran past ten speed cameras. Now go back to work and grind.

(yes, my char is one of the drifty bois who everyone hates in this section, but at least I'm trying my best to keep it realistic and yes, I drive like a normal person in broad daylight :))

2 hours ago, Miller said:

Not supporting as it would kill the entire street racing scene.

You want to remove(or cover) your license plate and pull a few midnight runs around the town with the boys?

Cool, you still lose your entire bank balance, as you ran past ten speed cameras. Now go back to work and grind.

(yes, my char is one of the drifty bois who everyone hates in this section, but at least I'm trying my best to keep it realistic and yes, I drive like a normal person in broad daylight :))

Even if you covered your plates, there would be facial recognition which would undoubtedly be used on people who cover their plates.

7 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Even if you covered your plates, there would be facial recognition which would undoubtedly be used on people who cover their plates.

You can cover your face and many cameras cannot see your face in the middle of the night, and the point is to record the license plate.

4 minutes ago, Jennie said:

You can cover your face and many cameras cannot see your face in the middle of the night, and the point is to record the license plate.

Street racing with a covered face? Sounds like a good way to end up in a wall. Not that anyone roleplays masks lowering your vision.

Edited by devilsadvocate
11 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Facial recognition has been utilized by LEO factions in investigative efforts, but has been removed/disallowed by LFM this May. I doubt it would make any return for some lousy speed cameras when it is not allowed to be utilized for a cross check on violent criminals with the mugshot database.

• Wuhtah locked this topic