Change beards to a decal

Montana Fats

the issue is masks are assigned to a certain ID on the character model, and beards are considered masks because i imagine most masks cover beards anyway. you could technically make them decals but it'd be moot because the mask slot is unused unless u put one on, in which case ur beard will disappear/clip anyway because a mask will cover it. what would make more sense is allowing you to select certain beard masks at a clothing shop so u can save them to ur outfits easier.

Edited by L I C E
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, L I C E said:

the issue is masks are assigned to a certain ID on the character model, and beards are considered masks because i imagine most masks cover beards anyway. you could technically make them decals but it'd be moot because the mask slot is unused unless u put one on, in which case ur beard will disappear/clip anyway because a mask will cover it. what would make more sense is allowing you to select certain beard masks at a clothing shop so u can save them to ur outfits easier.

Basically this, using a barber instead of the clothing shops of course.

Add a separate slider/section to the barber menu under "beard models" or some shit and have it only pick selected whitelisted ID's of the current masks.

ID's of all the beard "masks" on the server;

• 2 months later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic