/attributes pls

Aquila

3 minutes ago, bricksbricksbricks said:

Can you post some examples of what you think is good?

I don't like long ones so much personally but it can be cool I guess, as much as possible I just think my character just looks what they look like on screen.

A good example? Depends on what people think it is for. I have only my tattoos description there and things that are visible on my character, like permanent things, piercings for example.

Edited by Engelbert
Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

The issue is, this is a typical ERP character attributes.

What bothers me the most is the unrealistic amount of unrealistic body types.

''Slim body, DDD+ buste, extremeley thicc and curvy around the wiast, suckable lips''

Like, I get people input their body proportions (some characters legit deviate from the default GTA model, like mine) but thats just plain overboard. Size matter, not how curvy it is. Use the numbers, use measurements, not ''thicc''.

2 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

What bothers me the most is the unrealistic amount of unrealistic body types.

''Slim body, DDD+ buste, extremeley thicc and curvy around the wiast, suckable lips''

Like, I get people input their body proportions (some characters legit deviate from the default GTA model, like mine) but thats just plain overboard. Size matter, not how curvy it is. Use the numbers, use measurements, not ''thicc''.

I've seen a girl who was hit by a motorcycle, was injured, on /examine, states she has K cup on her boobas.. people do not understand that's quite the weight their character is carrying and being uber slim with that size.. is just unreal.

4 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

ecxJ8nc.png

I swear, 60% of people having this in their attributes don't even spend a minute on character creation screen.

I've seen countless people complain about the GTAO character creation, that could be it, but I think most of these people skipped fictional writing in school, or have never read a book in their life.

2 minutes ago, bricksbricksbricks said:

Can you post some examples of what you think is good?

I don't like long ones so much personally but it can be cool I guess, as much as possible I just think my character just looks what they look like on screen.

05PiCQb.png

I like this because it's only four lines long and contains important information, I'd argue that the hair one doesn't need to be there because we can see it, but it isn't a massive problem.

S0IqbrP.png

This one's good, could do with some shortening but otherwise decent.

EJlUa7H.png

Not much to say, they included vital information, it could be broken up/shortened a little but good still.

2 minutes ago, shaobadman said:

I've seen countless people complain about the GTAO character creation, that could be it, but I think most of these people skipped fictional writing in school, or have never read a book in their life.

05PiCQb.png

I like this because it's only four lines long and contains important information, I'd argue that the hair one doesn't need to be there because we can see it, but it isn't a massive problem.

S0IqbrP.png

This one's good, could do with some shortening but otherwise decent.

EJlUa7H.png

Not much to say, they included vital information, it could be broken up/shortened a little but good still.

I honestly appreciate that type of /examine over the earlier meme style examines.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

The issue is, this is a typical ERP character attributes.

Some might disagree but that's what I thought when I saw this one.

AIB5Iwc.png

I didn't catch the whole thing, it was roughly five to six lines of body descriptions. I'm not sure why we'd need to know about their hands, for example.

Attributes are an extremely useful tool, it really helps you determine what kind of roleplayer you're dealing with. Personally someone's personality shouldn't be in their character description, it's not something you can see, you should learn it by interacting with that person. Don't really mind six lines of text either if it gives me a good description of the character I'm dealing with. If someone's attributes are just too unrealistic it's best to try and avoid roleplay with them unless it's necessary anyway.

But seeing attributes like ''Is loved by all the homies around cuh'' is just completely ridiculous. Lengthy attributes are amazing if it gives you important details about the character you're dealing with.

26 minutes ago, shaobadman said:

Some might disagree but that's what I thought when I saw this one.

AIB5Iwc.png

I didn't catch the whole thing, it was roughly five to six lines of body descriptions. I'm not sure why we'd need to know about their hands, for example.

All I want to know is how you can have slim but thicc thighs. I dont think you can have opposites at the same time.