More Weather Variety - Smog, Fog, & Overcast!

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like they have been doing a bit better with the weather recently. There have been plenty of cloudy days mixed in with the sunny days. Or maybe that's just California's irl weather being like that since admins have mentioned in the past that the ig weather is tied to real life California weather.

That being said, I'm still waiting for full on rainy days. Like a whole day where it's just rainy out, not the 10 minute rain showers we get now. The rain we have now doesn't last long enough to properly roleplay it in a text RP server. By the time you're able to roleplay running for cover or getting a raincoat on, the rain's already gone.

I'm not saying it has to happen often either. Like maybe once every 2-3 months, we can just have a rainy day. Like all day, it's rainy out. Yes, interiors will be wet, but... who cares? We're playing on a server where we have to read /examine and pretend that every character looks unique despite the fact that everyone has the same body type. We're playing on a server where we have to pretend MC members have actual patches on their vests. We're playing on a server where we have to pretend /me's are actually happening despite the player character not actually doing anything visually and just standing there. Text RP is all about pretending and using imagination. I'm pretty sure people can pretend that the interiors aren't wet for one day.

Edited by ScarletRose

I still back the fuck out of this, could we have a dev or maybe nervous' response to this? I'm not sure if they've commented through the thread but it would be good to know if this was ever coming to the server!

Huge support

• 2 weeks later...