Keeping Injured/Dead People Inside Vehicles

Short description: As the title states, keeping shot players inside vehicles.

Detailed description: As it stands currently, a player that is shot enough to enter the injured state will fall out of the driving vehicle and drop to the ground if the car is driving, or onto their car or next to it when it's stationary. While visually quite funny and giving an obvious cue that the player is downed, in the end it's rather goofy and completely prevents injured passengers to get out of the scene alive, albeit wounded. 

So I suggest that when in a closed vehicle, injured or dead parties should be stuck inside the car until removed by another party. Not only would this give post-shootout RP opportunities for the injured or fleeing folks, but a vehicle slammed into the wall with a shot individual sat in the drivers seat rather than an empty vehicle with its driver fifty feet behind it, dead on the street would surely be more visually appealing to LEO / FD RP as well. 

Let's put an end to the goofy way corpses pop out of a vehicle when they get downed.

Commands to add: A command to remove injured players / dead bodies from a cars seat would be in order.

Items to add: /

How would your suggestion improve the server? As mentioned before, better post-shootout RP for all parties involved and more realism.

Additional information: I don't know the limitations of the script, so I don't know if this is even possible.

• Upvote 9