Blocking in-game PM's

Jura

Short description: Blocking in-game PM's

Detailed description: Remove the paywall behing giving the option to block PM's from players. I get that the server has to generate income but this feature is something that should be allowed for everyone not just those that want to donate to the community.

Commands to add: N/A - It's already a command, just don't restrict it.

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Gives players that are being harassed the ability to block the person/people PM'ing them in game.

Additional information: Yes a report could help with this, but it's much easier to not restrict this command to Platinum donators. Less reports in-game and the forums for players that are being harassed.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
5 minutes ago, NickyW said:

I think it's pretty funny that if you don't donate, you're basically forced to deal with harassment until an admin responds to the report, which could at times take hours.

Should've never been a thing, hopefully this can be changed.

I completely understand where everyone is coming from, unfortunately there are harassers on the server that have yet to be reported/found out about. If implementing this command, so that it can be used by everyone, helps out - I'm all for it. 

But also please remember - these people can go into your discord PMs & forum PMs unfortunately as well - So, if they continue with the harassment, PLEASE make a forum report on it because no one wants those types of people on the server!

tl;dr: Supporting, but don't just ignore that someone is harassing you - please report still because they could be doing it to others.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1