The State of Robbery RP: Low effort, High gains

24 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

It does not happen just in gang infested neighbourhoods, it also happens in relatively calm parts of the city. Not to mention, that somehow gangs started to move into relativelz developed areas like Canals or Mirror Park. And no before people begin barking. Los Santos is not Los Angeles, just because in Echo park you can find gangs, doesn't mean you can move gangs into areas where houses cost up to a million$ in LS.

LS is LA. Check the server continuity.

6 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

LS is LA. Check the server continuity.

I don't care. There are areas where having a gang is simply ridiculous. Besides if LS is LA then California is an island? Cause that's what SA is in GTA 5. 

Edited by Engelbert

I don't care either. If understanding that San Andreas is a counterpart of California in GTA lore is beyond your comprehending abilities then I really cannot help you. You should probably quit the server because you don't contribute to an enjoyable and immersive environment either way. Go cry because somebody robbed you in Mirror Park in front of your $3m house. Great mentality.

3 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

I don't care either. If understanding that San Andreas is a counterpart of California in GTA lore is beyond your comprehending abilities then I really cannot help you. You should probably quit the server because you don't contribute to an enjoyable and immersive environment either way. Go cry because somebody robbed you in Mirror Park in front of your $3m house. Great mentality.

His argument of certain areas of LS or SA for that matter having a gang is unrealistic then yea', I'd say it is. After which those poor gang members who live in relatively expensive areas makes sense? Nope... does not.

Edited by Vash Baldeus
2 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Bro I know what characters you played, so I am not sure if you of all people should comment on roleplay at all.

5 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

How come? There's at least 3 gang factions in Mirror Park right now. I don't see nothing wrong with that, Mirror Park very clearly is based off of Echo Park, LA.

Canals for example, a rather rich area, how those "poor gang members" can afford it hm? Or worse, how can they take over a rich area and act like they do.

10 hours ago, EffPee said:

With that being said, I can't roleplay a realistic gang member if I'm getting PKed out of every war because I don't have a weapon.

I'm completely ignorant about gang RP. I admit it.

But isn't this a problem that the hierarchy of your gang should be addressing IC and OOC? I mean, it can't be a very good gang, or have very intelligent leaders, if it's letting its members be PKed because they have no means to defend themselves, right?

Or maybe I'm wrong.

5 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

What are you talking about right now. Are you on about gangs in poor areas or robbing in said areas.

It's about gang forming up in the damn canals, LOL. How they even afford to pay the tax of living there? Makes no sense. Vespucci Canals is the 2nd most high crime rate area. 

• mj2002 locked this topic