Streets and textures not loading

Manny

I've recently started facing a problem with textures. A few days ago, my game started taking longer to connect to Rockstar and sometimes a warning appears: "Verifying game ownership is taking longer than usual".

The came has become unplayable because textures and streets fail to load and starts lagging and desyncing. I haven't messed with any settings, hardware or software. I run the game from Steam.

This is what the game looks like these days. 

jPv3WMl.png

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's been happening lately since 1.1 was introduced and we got an influx of players in the server, which around areas like Vespucci it's getting worse to the point that the textures doesn't load at all for me. I also went to a beach party and I can't see half of the players since they're not rendering on my end.

I have a beefy PC with NVMe SSDs, I'm pretty sure there's nothing we can do other than letting RageMP itself make their client better.

Spoiler

TpET2g9.pngg9oe0UT.png

I have these occasionally on a very bad computer, though I think you can move the "Texture details" to high and drop the others to Medium. Should put the main focus on loading in the textures other than other things. Also I think the distance scaling could have something in this, but Texture details to High has improved it slightly for myself.

On 4/26/2021 at 2:48 PM, mencurry said:

It's been happening lately since 1.1 was introduced and we got an influx of players in the server, which around areas like Vespucci it's getting worse to the point that the textures doesn't load at all for me. I also went to a beach party and I can't see half of the players since they're not rendering on my end.

I have a beefy PC with NVMe SSDs, I'm pretty sure there's nothing we can do other than letting RageMP itself make their client better.

Reveal hidden contents

TpET2g9.pngg9oe0UT.png

I don't think it's rage because I tested GTA V online yesterday and some textures wouldn't load. It's not as bad as it is with Rage

3 minutes ago, Manny said:

I don't think it's rage because I tested GTA V online yesterday and some textures wouldn't load. It's not as bad as it is with Rage

What's your specs? usually losing textures means you don't have enough RAM and you're not playing GTA V with a SSD.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic