What ethnic groups would you like to see on the server more often?

Less European characters (such as british/australian) and more characters of ethnicities that fit in the Los Santos setting, such as Latin Americans (People from Mexico, Central America, South America etc), pacific islanders, middle easterners, asians, etc.

One other thing I'd like to see is more characters that were born and raised in Los Santos or just American chars in general (Asian American, Hispanic American, African American etc), it seems like 70% of of Los Santos' population moved to LS from Britain and it's kinda weird to me.

On 4/18/2021 at 6:49 PM, DLimit said:

I made a Native faction and nobody wanted to R.P. Native except for maybe 5 dedicated people.

I’ve never seen proper native rp. All I saw was just another group acting like south LS bangers without any sort of distinction that made them native. A proper native group that doesn’t completely resort to roleplaying a standard street gang would be absolutely great. In fact, it’d be nice if they were mostly legal characters that are angry about their status but try to be political in solving the issues they face while dealing with the ‘man’, get involved in city/state government etc.

On 4/18/2021 at 7:22 PM, KinnyWynny said:

LA is dominated by hispanics, so having a lot is fine imo.

And LA has a strong asian community, both Chinese and Korean, with lots of Vietnamese influence, so having a large community of both is good.

LA is not dominated by first generation Irish, English, French or German immigrants.

What I’d love to see is more Americans, and whether those are Korean Americans, Anglo-Americans, African-Americans, it doesnt matter.

The US and LA specifically is extremely diverse... just not with first generation European immigrants. I’ve seen maybe two British folks who’ve moved to the US full time. Its rare. For the Europeans here, how many times have you thought about moving away from your guaranteed free healthcare to try and make it in the US? Now think about that with your characters.

Oh and more Spanish speakers please. Theres little to no language barriers for a region of the US famous for spanish only speakers.

I have plenty. Misconception: healthcare is not free in Europe (which is not to be classed as one group/country, certainly not in terms of healthcare)

34 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

I’ve never seen proper native rp. All I saw was just another group acting like south LS bangers without any sort of distinction that made them native. A proper native group that doesn’t completely resort to roleplaying a standard street gang would be absolutely great. In fact, it’d be nice if they were mostly legal characters that are angry about their status but try to be political in solving the issues they face while dealing with the ‘man’, get involved in city/state government etc.

I have plenty. Misconception: healthcare is not free in Europe (which is not to be classed as one group/country, certainly not in terms of healthcare)

It was a wide variety of different Natives that reflected real-life lifestyles of indigenous communities on the reservation. You had Rez-Gang natives, anarchist Natives, white-trash/redneck Natives, peaceful U.L.S.A.-student Natives, city-Natives integrating into the reservation, hippy Natives etc... One member outshined the others since he was heavily active on F.B.

Every thing that was represented on that faction were based on the real-life conditions of modern-day Natives, which actually have it worst than most impoverished high-crime-rate communities in the city. We have had out own "Tribal Council" that conversed with politicians and indigenous communities, every day.

Don't really think you were reading the thread if it just seemed like "South L.S. Bangers".

P.S. Most Natives, on the reservation, aren't legal as their conditions prohibits them from remaining legal. Illegal bartering, trafficking, moonshining, domestic abuse, rez fights etc... are too common on the reservation.

Edited by DLimit
14 hours ago, Patrón said:

??? Your entire post makes zero sense. 

LA is filled with hella different latinx people of Mexican and Central American descent. Especially Mexican Americans and undocumented people from Mexico. If you go to SFV there is HELLA MEXICANS IRL. Van Nuys, Panorama City, etc. Anywhere in California or the US South West, you're gonna have a strong presence of Mexican ppl.

There's also a large asian population in California, more specifically in LA (You've never heard of Korea Town?? The fuck?). All the way from San Francisco's China Town to Long Beach Cambodia Town to Kearny Mesa in San Diego. Ya'll really need to stop commenting on stuff you don't know about.

Don't say Latinx. Never fucking say Latinx again.

• Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic