[Guide] How to turn your character into a real-life person. (Fixed the image issue)

Just reading through the comments a bit and I am honestly quite surprised at how people really hate this and how this topic turned into a tagging competition. Few clarifications, this guide was made out of pure fun and I just wanted to share something. This was not made with the intention to fuel the things that occur on Facebrowser and if this has made an effect on that then it's completely out of my reach.  I didn't really think this guide was going to receive this much dislike as I have shown these types of things to many other people and nearly all of them were interested or didn't mind it. It's fine if you don't like this. I am not going to shove an opinion down your throat, but the general reaction still kind of baffles me. 

That's all I am going to say. 

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
9 minutes ago, Connor Peterson said:

Just reading through the comments a bit and I am honestly quite surprised at how people really hate this and how this topic turned into a tagging competition. Few clarifications, this guide was made out of pure fun and I just wanted to share something. This was not made with the intention to fuel the things that occur on Facebrowser and if this has made an effect on that then it's completely out of my reach.  I didn't really think this guide was going to receive this much dislike as I have shown these types of things to many other people and nearly all of them were interested or didn't mind it. It's fine if you don't like this. I am not going to shove an opinion down your throat, but the general reaction still kind of baffles me. 

I don’t think it was meant to intentionally come across as dislike or an insulting fashion, just poking fun is all

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Connor Peterson said:

f74ace3dd4.gif

• Connor Peterson changed the title to [Guide] How to turn your character into a real-life person. (Fixed the image issue)