What is your opinion/thoughts on illegal RP

Spartan

3 hours ago, BOOSTED said:

This is GTA V, and I feel like there's literally nothing for illegal RPers besides drugs. It feels like I'm playing SAMP to how bare it is, not dissing but It's how I felt since the server was released. Now I see that players are saying drugs are basically useless?

Yes drugs are basically useless, there is no market at all. Besides drugs there are also weapons that you can sell but because they are so rare to find and get connected they are overpriced af. I once heard that weapon suppliers buy the weapons for like 6.000 to 8,0000 (depends on the weapon) and they are getting sold for 30.000+ ( just for pistols), yea there isn't really anything that we can do about it besides waiting till IFM or someone fixes everything.

5 hours ago, PaNYT said:

Yes drugs are basically useless, there is no market at all. Besides drugs there are also weapons that you can sell but because they are so rare to find and get connected they are overpriced af. I once heard that weapon suppliers buy the weapons for like 6.000 to 8,0000 (depends on the weapon) and they are getting sold for 30.000+ ( just for pistols), yea there isn't really anything that we can do about it besides waiting till IFM or someone fixes everything.

sheesh.. that's even worse than samp servers tbh.. there's literally nothing for illegal RPers to do besides DM all day long but people simply complain about them instead of trying to suggest content.

There's a lot of things to do in illegal roleplay, coming from someone who roleplayed stuff from drug trafficking to arms trafficking to import/exports of goods through a warehouse approved for a faction to white collar fraud and extortion. It's all about how you execute your plan, and what your motives are. If you want to roleplay an extortionist, you shouldn't become a mastermind at that in a month.

15 hours ago, BOOSTED said:

sheesh.. that's even worse than samp servers tbh.. there's literally nothing for illegal RPers to do besides DM all day long but people simply complain about them instead of trying to suggest content.

Not true, really. Look around at how many criminals are there and what they do. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic