What happened to the Davis LTD?

RoyalPainter

I mean, we'll be willing to operate a business like that with realistic security and realistic staff through the NOI if permitted, somebody suggested the idea but I don't know how the admins feel about it currently. The business being there or not will not stop people shooting in the area or doing crime in general, the roleplay around the area would, respected characters and what not.

Edited by Certified Lover Boy Jola

All right, so the answer to this is because players are tired of getting involved in shootouts or crimes in the area when they are forced to go the specific general store OOCly by script. Now, there will be similar arguments for example, "I'm a Paleto Bay roleplayer so I don't want to drive down to buy a burger". And this is also correct, so basically the "go-to-opened-business" system is to be removed. It sometimes doesn't match characters to go in each specific areas. Therefore the excuse is valid for both sides, legal and illegal roleplayers.

On 1/28/2021 at 11:28 AM, ThomasNoman said:

All right, so the answer to this is because players are tired of getting involved in shootouts or crimes in the area when they are forced to go the specific general store OOCly by script. Now, there will be similar arguments for example, "I'm a Paleto Bay roleplayer so I don't want to drive down to buy a burger". And this is also correct, so basically the "go-to-opened-business" system is to be removed. It sometimes doesn't match characters to go in each specific areas. Therefore the excuse is valid for both sides, legal and illegal roleplayers.

Poor mallrats can’t drive through with their 300k cars, what a shame...

20 minutes ago, RoyalPainter said:

Poor mallrats can’t drive through with their 300k cars, what a shame...

You are missing the point. If one 24/7 + a gas station is opened, players cannot visit others, combine that with countless robberies and shootouts at Davis LTD and you get answers why no one wanted to go there. Or should 80% of people wait til 20% had their fun dming each other so they can refuel their cars and maybe buy something? Think again.

Edited by Engelbert
  • Wuhtah locked this topic