Put some clothes on.

Daquan Kingston

3 minutes ago, bidi bidi bom bom said:

I tend to keep this saved, for moments like this, it's a bit old, but should help you understand LS is LA:

unknown.png

Either way, how does that even impact people not role playing the temperature? If the script says is 20 F in game, it’s 20 F in game and you’re expected to roleplay it. Just like how the script says when you’re dead you’re dead.

4 minutes ago, Bauer said:

Either way, how does that even impact people not role playing the temperature? If the script says is 20 F in game, it’s 20 F in game and you’re expected to roleplay it. Just like how the script says when you’re dead you’re dead.

What I think the big issue is, is bodily temperatures. Not everyone is the same, when it comes down to it. Some feel okay at 50 F whilst others are roasting at 50 F. Different character backgrounds normally correlate to how they handle certain weather temps in my opinion.

Can be easy to forget to check /weather but yeah, ya shouldn't be wearing revealing/thin clothing in winter at the very least. I think it acceptable though if you don't linger outside too long and get indoors from a car right away. It's forgivable too if they actually RP BEING cold and not ignoring it.

4 minutes ago, Falrock said:

Can be easy to forget to check /weather but yeah, ya shouldn't be wearing revealing/thin clothing in winter at the very least. I think it acceptable though if you don't linger outside too long and get indoors from a car right away. It's forgivable too if they actually RP BEING cold and not ignoring it.

You can always have revealing clothing and put a coat over it. Then you make same outfit without a coat. When you enter a bar you just rp putting the coat down a voila.

• Upvote 2
Just now, Engelbert said:

You can always have revealing clothing and put a coat over it. Then you make same outfit without a coat. When you enter a bar you just rp putting the coat down a voila.

That would require 2 outfit slots though I'm guessing. Many people have their outfits full.