[18+] The Mayor raped me and left me to die. [FreemanJournal.bur]

9Xet9Ua.jpg

It was like a hot needle straight to my heart when it first happened, just few days ago. I felt ashamed and betrayed. But why me?  Has anyone else experienced it as well? I am fairly sure you have. The real essence of my beliefs was raped by the incompetent Mayor of Los Santos and the city council he uses to do absolutely nothing of value. The Mayor, a Republican just like myself, with same values like me? Probably?  Probably not.  His term has raped me and I am never getting over it.

There is so much to do and fix in the City of Los Santos but hardly anything has been done. There is a massive wave of murder, fueled by the poverty of our most southern communities of the city. Firefighters are getting shot, medics are getting shot, little kids playing on the street are getting shot , everybody is driving like the WalMart is about to run out of toilet paper, and all that is on the city councils agenda is to fund liberal propaganda machine known as ULSA and to argue about how to restrict our free speech with some ‘hate speech’ bills. Even the Reading to grant extra funds to LSSD has no mention on where the money is actually going other than ‘salary’. There is NO programmes set in place either by the PD, SD or FD to actually DO something about the post-apocalyptic everyday feeling when living in this once great city.

This rape has spread the hole inside me so wide and left a scar so deep that I think I personally can not EVER vote Republican again – and I am not saying I am going all Pedo-Biden now either. It is time for a change, a REAL change, time we the American people leave this anti-democratic system behind and start forming actual political parties with goals to advance our civilization as a whole and not to serve corporate interest and restrict every little bit of the last freedoms we still have.

You choose. You, the free citizen, a freeman.

BY : a freeman

AFsT2ot.jpg

If you are a freeman yourself and have some thoughts you want the world to know about then don't be afraid to write us a letter and if it's not a complete rage and we will publish it anonymously. Our e-mail is [email protected] ((Forum PM))

Edited by Guest

*Jackson LeMonte casually browses the internet in his motel room before getting ready for work. He stumbles upon this article, reads it all and sighs shaking his head.*

"Niggas usin' rape to attract people now too? Lord, where we goin'...?"

User: fuck13

Comment: Bruh..I understand clickbait titles, but this? Isn't this a lil too much even for you all?

24 minutes ago, Capslock said:

User: fuck13

Comment: Bruh..I understand clickbait titles, but this? Isn't this a lil too much even for you all?

20 minutes ago, Sevataris said:

User: JCDJCDJCDJCD

Comment: I WISH HE RAPED YOU FOR REAL DUMB BITCH

User: SITEDMIN

Comment: You two seem like the typical people who would click every single 18+ ad on the internet. Being addicted to degeneracy is a real problem in this modern world and we actually got a very nice letter from one of the freemen to address this issue fully. It will be published before Christmas so keep your eyes open if you are ready to heal.

User: MLSGA2020

Comment: Oh look! a democrat operative sullying the name of our AMAZING Mayor. Absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed. I pray for Mayor Oswald every night because I KNOW JESUS CHOSE HIM TO LEAD THIS CITY, Take your Christ hating rhetoric back to Communist China you SJW swine.

WE STAND WITH YOU MR. MAYOR!

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic