[18+] The Mayor raped me and left me to die. [FreemanJournal.bur]

User: JSlicks

Comment:

Sounds like anti republican propaganda to me. Thank god this isn't an accredited news source because with just a little research they'd be able to find the actual budget plan for the LSSD.

Here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vS4RgQIh9bCEtPki7WBNDdMBq0NfzkSnn4lNkXTfZf7LhSanc1P3Y_bu4CgkloywA/pubhtml?gid=1877424025&single=true

Instead of whining about it on some stupid blog how about you go out and protest, or maybe put together an anti crime interest group. Maybe then you'd be doing a service for this city.

7 hours ago, Baconlove96 said:

User: JSlicks

Comment:

Sounds like anti republican propaganda to me. Thank god this isn't an accredited news source because with just a little research they'd be able to find the actual budget plan for the LSSD.

Here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vS4RgQIh9bCEtPki7WBNDdMBq0NfzkSnn4lNkXTfZf7LhSanc1P3Y_bu4CgkloywA/pubhtml?gid=1877424025&single=true

Instead of whining about it on some stupid blog how about you go out and protest, or maybe put together an anti crime interest group. Maybe then you'd be doing a service for this city.

User: SITEADMIN

Comment:

This actually confirms everything we have been saying. From 46 million dollars, only 42 grand is spent on inmate paychecks for, and I quote 'This category covers money paid to inmates for doing work in or outside the facility.'

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 8:58 PM, Carlos said:

Username: Joe_4569 

Comment: finally someone is saying how it really is and not making things seem better than the reality shows

Username: SITEADMIN

Comment: I am glad to the resistance is growing and there are more freemen out there, lurking in the shadows, getting ready for the judgement day. That day is nearing with incredible speed, head up until then. And don't forget to share your thoughts with us. Our e-mail is [email protected]

Edited by Guest

User: SWIPPERNOSWIPIN

Comment: Am back with hot🔥🔥 and high hitting cc with a balance of $4400🤑🤑
And Above that can be used for online payment,shopping and more with a very Fire🔥🔥
and special bins from all base 98% approved With 24hours Replacement Policy When Card Is Dead,Invalid Or Decline And I Do FaceCash And Bank Transfer
$20 For $200
$30 For $300
$40 For $400
$50 For $500
$60 For $600
$150 For $1500
Hit Me Up For High Balance Dumps And Dumps With Pins hmu @SwippernOSwiPPIN ( @MCB666)

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 6:18 PM, MCB666 said:

User: SWIPPERNOSWIPIN

Comment: Am back with hot🔥🔥 and high hitting cc with a balance of $4400🤑🤑
And Above that can be used for online payment,shopping and more with a very Fire🔥🔥
and special bins from all base 98% approved With 24hours Replacement Policy When Card Is Dead,Invalid Or Decline And I Do FaceCash And Bank Transfer
$20 For $200
$30 For $300
$40 For $400
$50 For $500
$60 For $600
$150 For $1500
Hit Me Up For High Balance Dumps And Dumps With Pins hmu @SwippernOSwiPPIN ( @MCB666)

Username: SITEADMIN

Comment: Gambling, mixed with heavy drugs, produces exactly the results we can observe here. May the God be with you my son.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic