The Cayo Perico Heist - What we do and do not know

Marksman

The island will probably end up as another trend. For a week or two it will be overcrowded and once people notice it is boring and the hype dies off, it will be mostly empty and eventually used for a faction, as a remote location for various crimes, as a resort or similar. What happens from there on, properties, requests, etc...that is set in the stars.

I hope we can access it from the mainland with out need to be teleported there like North Yankton. That would create massive possibilities. Tours, ferries, a use for a plane etc. 

Even if the Island was some kind of tourist luxury ERP spot, there will be demand to go back and forth I hope! 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, iFlyKid said:

This is supposed to be Catalina Island in real life which is located south-west of Los Angeles. Pretty cool it does carry a small airport and usually a small tropical island for people to explore outside of the LA city. 

It's an airfield, not an airport. I don't know if I'd really call it tropical either. The vegitation and environment still look very San Andreas-like.

3 minutes ago, Marksman said:

It's an airfield, not an airport. I don't know if I'd really call it tropical either. The vegitation and environment still look very San Andreas-like.

Yeah an airfield sorry not an airport. Yes it's part of the San Andreas world. Again this resembles Catalina Island which is an island that has the same vegetation as dry land just like Los Angeles Counties. 

Catalina island is a 15 minute ride from the Los Angeles Port. I was there 2 years ago when I traveled to LA. 

Maps of Avalon and Catalina Island | Visit Catalina Island

Edited by iFlyKid