"Cayo Perico" in GTA:W?

Beholder

5 minutes ago, MCB666 said:

Marksman, can you please not start with this shit bro? I know you wanna always be fucking right but c'mon man you gonna hop on everyone's dick like in each single thread that you comment in? 

If people wanna say something silly, im going to point it out.

21 minutes ago, ThomasNoman said:

I understand if the island is diverse enough for residential and commercial areas then illegal RP such as robberies or other things are reasonable. But I don't want to see some faction doing some smuggling shit on there.

??? Why make it ONLY be legal or ONLY illegal. Let the fucking RP decide god damn

Just now, ThomasNoman said:

Yep, we don't need more updates for Illegal roleplayers. I'm also on Eclipse RP and Mafia City RP. Literally, some cops there that I know there said GTA World has no RP "It's just people in Davis running around shooting at each other whole day"

First, I thought they don't know shit about GTA World, but when I think about it myself, it's true. Illegal Roleplayers have guns to run around and put them in people's head. What more do you want?

We need more updates for the Government and Law Enforcement as well as support for legal roleplayers. I don't even want to talk about it.

Since when did 100% of the criminal roleplay consist of gang roleplay? Also, why should we care what Eclipse or Mafia City players think? imagine caring what voip servers think.

If you think we need Law Enforcement updates, tell me, what do they need? We dont need anything else. We have everything we need. Anything else is just a benefit. Illegal needs more.

• Upvote 2