/holdhands

SweetDaffodil

Short description:

Allow two players to hold hands with each other using commands.

Detailed description:

Give two players an option to hold hands with each other whilst idle or walking together. One player initiates the hand holding script-wise by typing in “/holdhands [target]” which sends a request to the other player. If that player consents to holding hands, they can accept it script-wise from person who made request by typing “/acceptholdhands [target].” The player who sent the request has control of both themselves and the other player when they are walking together. Either player can cancel the hand holding at any time by using the command "/cancelholdhands." Although a hand-holding script is not necessary, it would be a useful feature that has the capability to enhance IG romantic relationships.

Commands to add:

/holdhands [target]

/acceptholdhands [target]

/cancelholdhands (shortened: /chh)

Items to add:

N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?

This command will improve a couple’s RP. It produces more opportunities for couples that assists them to build their relationship/develop their characters. A couple can use this animation instead of constantly /me'ing, /do'ing or /ame'ing that they are holding hands. Also, it would be nice to have a couple of non-sexual animations to perform with IG romantic partners.

Additional information:

Please let me hold hands with my e-husband!

Edited by LovelyLilac
  • Upvote 12
  • Applaud 2