Executioner Price

zaXer.

Why is the executioner priced so high? 

I'm not too familiar of it's thing IRL in the states, but isnt the Executioner the old version of a Granger? It's not very fast, it's got super crappy breaks and handlings, almost no modding options.

The executioner is 114k, the Granger is 78k and the newest Alamo is 66k.

So, what's the hidden special thing in an executioner that makes it 114k? I already have one, i dont mind but just wondering if there's anything special about it that I havent figured out yet

Just now, bidi bidi bom bom said:

There’s a lot of vehicles that don’t match their irl equivalents price wise, but GTAW economy and irl economy doesn’t correlate. Think of it as a more inflated modern economy that uses Dollars as a currency.

i absolutely understand that, i'm fine with old cars that are nothing special IRL (sultan, penumbra ff, etc) but are special IG, with high prices.

but how is an executioner really a special thing to the in game world that would make it value more?

Just now, zaXer. said:

i absolutely understand that, i'm fine with old cars that are nothing special IRL (sultan, penumbra ff, etc) but are special IG, with high prices.

but how is an executioner really a special thing to the in game world that would make it value more?

I can see your pov on that, I wont argue. I do think some vehicles still need adjustments to prices, inflated economy or not.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, icarusfeather said:

It's been established that no common sense goes into vehicle pricing, Nervous just picks the price randomly. Admins don't care and it probably will never be fixed.

Bold statement there, cowboy. Admins have a say in cars prices, it's far from ''Nervous just picks the price randomly''. Now if you'd kindly stop making assumptions, it would be greatly appreciated. 

As for the actual vehicle, it's extremely quick and the acceleration is in my opinion, overpowered. That is my suspicion as to why it was priced at 114 thousand.

Edited by nateX
11 minutes ago, nateX said:

As for the actual vehicle, it's extremely quick and the acceleration is in my opinion, overpowered. That is my suspicion as to why it was priced at 114 thousand.

I have one on one of my characters. They're not that quick and the acceleration is mediocre. You have to fully upgrade the engine on them to get them manageable.

I bought it because it made sense to the character. But it's not a well performing vehicle by any stretch.