[Online] RELEASE OF ARROW AND NAYELI GREYFEATHER MESSAGES

Full conversation between Arrow and Nayeli Greyfeather

Earlier I posted the emails Arrow had sent to me.

I said that I would give you the entire conversation between us in a later upload. I said that I would do this so that all Tongvan people could see that I never once disrespected them or any other Native people. I am Lakota. I love my people.

Here is the conversation between Arrow and me.

I'm sorry there is so much of it, but I tried to be reasonable with him even though he slid into my DMs and then abused me when it didn't go how he hoped. I provide it in response to the two video releases (one okay, the other confused and slightly creepy) that falsely claim I have lied about various things. I asked Arrow to remove them, but he won't

Arrow also claims that randomly sending me two photos of him holding a knife up wasn't an attempt at intimidation and threat. Yet, on his Facebrowser profile, brandishing his knife and threatening to kill people with it is one of his first posts:

1420077078_ThreatonFBprofile.PNG.7f82ff614cd0f75f60c6b74d780f7637.PNG

I was also confused by Arrow's last few messages to me, which I've copied for you just below. Since he was so abusive and aggressive through most of the conversation, I didn't understand why he would then flirt with me. I asked a friend, who told me that Arrow was "simping". I asked what that was but my friend just laughed. I've heard "simp" said twice now and I know it's not a great thing to be called. Can someone please tell me:

185539079_Fullconvo144.PNG.1cf4bc0a1ca9f9a20da303151f34d83c.PNG

Is Arrow "simping" at me?

Oh, I have another question.

When I came here from the country I worked for a while at the Davis LTD. I talked to a lot of the guys there who were in gangs. They were usually very nice.

So I'm now also confused why Arrow speaks like he is in one of the South LS gangs. I don't know whether he is just confused about himself or is trying very hard to assimilate into a culture that is not his own. Maybe, if there's any linguists working at ULSA, they can study his speech patterns and let me know whether I should have Arrow's elders counsel him about remaining true to his Native culture.

I only hope the best for him.

I have put in a comments section, so that if you want to you can help me with these questions, please.

Please do not message, harass, or threaten Arrow. This material is only provided to protect my name against false claims that are now being made against me by him and his friends.

Thank you.

2058817074_Nayelisig.PNG.275bd3585765efd460f5b8e15b0da89f.PNG

Nayeli Greyfeather ?

Username: ToxicMasculinityRuinsThisWorld
Comment: as a Non-Toxic Male im honestly so sory this guy this (prick) did this to you. id love to just hold u and be nice to you and just let u tell me anything u want me to tell me .  Aas for arrow? im Gonan beat him to death with my Nintendo Switch, watch you back

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Username: Arrow

Comment: Look at this shit, LOL! The Greyfeather Fanboy and Fangirl club niggas rollin in tryna get free dirty bathwater from this bitch xDxDxD. Niggas out here rlly sayin they gonna beat me with they video games and all that... yall r so fuckin funny, just as funny as this bitch who thinks she finna get a case on me.

Username: Arrow

Comment: THIS BITCH FLAT OUT EXPOSED HERSELF SHOWIN PEOPLE THAT SHE SELLIN OUT NATIVES! READ THAT SHIT! "I DONT WANNA BE NATIVE, I WANNA ASSIMILATE, I WANNA BE AMERICAN, I DONT WANNA BE MY CULTURE, FUCK MY GRANDAD"... LOL... THIS AINT HELPIN UR CAUSE!

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic