[LSGOP] Alex Flynn for Central District — Manifesto

liq

uBsB5bK.png

Welcome to Los Santos Republican Party's website. This is Alex Flynn's manifesto, candidate for the city's Central District.

Los Santos citizens are facing many difficulties under the pressure of an unstable economy, a lack of public trust, and an inherent leadership challenge at the city level. For far too long have the people not been heard. Each individual constituent cannot settle for less in a time like this. Flynn believes in taking a proactive stance against issues that negatively impact Los Santos citizens, and solve them before it's too late.

The City of Los Santos is in need of a fighter and a reformer, and Flynn certainly is both. As a former law enforcement officer with a career spanning over one decade with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department (serving as custody staff, patrol staff, detective and detective-specialized field supervisor), he personally fought the problems faced by Los Santos' citizens on a daily basis, ranging from institutional corruption to violent crime. Flynn has dedicated his adult life to working for the State he was raised in, and this is why he is most fit to serve the Central District, and the city at large.

It is time to put the will of the people first and make Los Santos great again.

NqAU4ES.png

SOCIAL HOUSING AND CITIZEN WELFARE DEVELOPMENT 

There is no question that our city has several neighborhoods defamed by crime. This is why Alex Flynn is intending to set up a social housing program to provide housing of low income citizens. In a constant fight against inflation and crime in order to support the people's well-being, as well as in support of rehabilitation, it is his belief that pursuing a solid program aimed to supply the need for affordable housing in a safe district.

The program aims to fund local real estate & development agencies who can provide low-rent apartments and make them available to those who sign up in the program. The Los Santos City Government will serve as the program's administrator, and respective funding being appropriated on a fiscal quarter basis.

In turn, affordable housing becomes attainable, countless of both private sector and government jobs become readily available, as well as individual real estate agencies benefit from public funding. This program is believed to be a win for all if successfully executed.

VETERAN AND PEACE OFFICER AFFAIRS

The rights of our veterans and peace officers must also be preserved. The intention to aid them with counseling to continue their careers in other domains is coming under Flynn's tenure, who is in support of providing former military service personnel and peace officers with a number of services to help them to successfully transition into civilian life, such as access to social housing, income support, career counseling and mental health help. This is done through public funding and government assistance intended to support organizations such as the San Andreas Veterans Association in their endless fight for veterans.

Alex Flynn stresses the need for centralized peace officers standards and training. Law enforcement agencies across the state have very different standards and training set forth for baseline officers, and this severely affects the public's perception of our law enforcers whilst it hinders effective collaboration. Regardless of rank or position, a law enforcement officer should first and foremost be a community leader, as they benefit from a great deal of public trust.

Recent public events show how our police has a broad vote of no confidence. Individualization of policing to fit each community's needs is paramount to law enforcers' success in their common goal of fighting crime, and this is achieved through appropriate training and oversight. Initiatives such as the Los Santos Police Department's Basic Car Plan, which ensures community oriented policing, must be supported and expanded upon.

Public funding to expand on programs such as the aforementioned one along with a civilian overview board in how law enforcement officers are trained is what will make a difference. This ensures public accountability, which is the number one concern for our citizens.

SMALL BUSINESS LOANS

Business is important to the Central District's economy, and not only. The central area of Los Santos is an entrepreneur's best opportunity to succeed. Statistics show that small and medium businesses managed by entrepreneurs with a limited budget are usually subject of bankruptcy, therefore thousands of jobs for our citizens being lost yearly.

Furthermore, one of the most elaborate crime within Los Santos is extortion. Local businesses who cannot afford proper security are subject to extortion, and whilst the local law enforcement community is striving to target a broad array of combat methods, they often fall short. Businesses should have the possibility of standing their own ground without becoming dependent on anything else other than their own abilities to perform.

Alex Flynn believes in a program that supports business owners in continuing to do what they do best, by providing city funded loans, financed on a case by case basis, with up to 5% APR. Investing in the city's infrastructure would lead to a multiplier effect—an initial investment leads to a more than proportional rise in real GDP (output). An increase in the output leads to a fall in unemployment, as more jobs are created. This entire scheme allows long term economic growth to take place and make the Central District more productive.

NqAU4ES.png

Comments are enabled.

E-mail Address:
Comment:

(( Realistically, this website is monitored, therefore inflammatory comments, outright insults and trolls are swiftly dealt with. I suggest not bothering to post in the first place since it wouldn't go through moderators if posts contain aforementioned behavior. ))

Edited by liq
  • Upvote 12

E-mail Address: [email protected]
Comment: Even if you replaced Alex Orleans, as a Pillbox resident, you have my vote. Pillbox has a lot of hotels which aren't operating at the moment. Do you think those could be used as social housing? I think Pillbox is a great place to live for honest working class people who look for an affordable place to live outside gang areas.

Edited by Angela
  • Upvote 1

Comment: give taxi driver free money  i am the lifeblood of the city veins cabbying Rich Blood Cells to the capillaries and i get no thanks but occasional mugging what the heck happened to this neighborhood used to be able to leave my car running with the windows down and doors unlocked in the burger shot parking lot while i went into the restroom Now cant even take a fare out to blaine county without getting a masked shotgun avenger trying to steal my native american feathered headdress 

16 hours ago, Angela said:

Comment: Even if you replaced Alex Orleans, as a Pillbox resident, you have my vote. Pillbox has a lot of hotels which aren't operating at the moment. Do you think those could be used as social housing? I think Pillbox is a great place to live for honest working class people who look for an affordable place to live outside gang areas.

E-mail Address: [email protected]

Comment: I appreciate you. And to answer your question: yes, unclaimed city property is first and foremost looked at in order to establish low-rent apartments as part of my social housing development scheme. Pillbox Hill is certainly the first neighborhood on my radar for this program, along with Alta and Hawick. However, I am hoping this program can become a city-wide initiative where we focus on providing for the people regardless of district lines.

15 hours ago, Jain said:

Comment: give taxi driver free money  i am the lifeblood of the city veins cabbying Rich Blood Cells to the capillaries and i get no thanks but occasional mugging what the heck happened to this neighborhood used to be able to leave my car running with the windows down and doors unlocked in the burger shot parking lot while i went into the restroom Now cant even take a fare out to blaine county without getting a masked shotgun avenger trying to steal my native american feathered headdress 

E-mail Address: [email protected]

Comment: Small business loans cover any type of business, taxi companies included. I suggest affiliating with an existing company or seeking to start your own instead of freelancing.

With that being said, I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. My advice is to report crime to the authorities and give them a chance to look into it. If they don't? Well that's when my peace officers affairs reform seeks to hold their bosses accountable. You should also seek to get a conceal carry permit and stay strapped—if I learned one thing out of being a cop in this city, is that no one will value your safety more than you will. 

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic