Davis Mega Mall

1 hour ago, Batter Up said:

I don't see a problem with this, hopefully they open up one in Vinewood or something for y'all so y'all wont have to worry but if you're in the hood don't expect it to be peaches and cream only because you're at a mall. There isn't any exceptions to anybody, people get ran out the swapmeet all the time. 

1 hour ago, Batter Up said:

I don't see a problem with this, hopefully they open up one in Vinewood or something for y'all so y'all wont have to worry but if you're in the hood don't expect it to be peaches and cream only because you're at a mall. There isn't any exceptions to anybody, people get ran out the swapmeet all the time. 

Honestly, I think that would make it even less safe for you. All PD does is patrol south ls, so you have more of a chance of people heading up to vinewood to rob you. 

38 minutes ago, Juicy said:

Still don’t know if this is a good or a bad thing. On one hand, more stuff to do, on the other hand, more mall rats in south central...

IC issue as far as I'm concerned. If people want to drive over there in their expensive cars and act like it's not an unsafe area, then they deserve whatever happens to them IC'ly. Report them for RP quality if they take it too far, but I think it's best if they learn their lesson in-character. It's Davis. They shouldn't be going over there without any fear of the area but if they do, hopefully the surrounding players will act on it.

Edited by Teddy Broosevelt
3 hours ago, friendlyman said:

91Jwo2NRL2L._RI_.jpg

This was actually what I thought of when I found out this'll be a thing. All LSRP mallrat jokes aside, getting a group of people to actually roleplay proper, true to the term mallratting would be stupid fun if done right. Hanging out inside the mall, annoying security, skateboarding through the halls pissing off customers and store workers alike.