Mehiko's modpack

Mecovy

14 hours ago, Towbie said:

The pack appears to work fine in GTA W, however upon booting into singleplayer it CTD's without any errors during the loading screen for story mode.

Yeah, it does not load me into single player as well. Works totally fine with RAGEMP though. It's not really something that bothers me but if you guys have a easy fix for it ?

Also, does the improved female faces file do anything? 

On 8/18/2020 at 5:35 AM, Mahiko said:

Ill look into it when home, did you drah and drop directly from winrar? If so try extracting it elsewhere and then moving from there.

Also getting the same error. I am using the Epic Games version, drag and dropping the files from winRAR. I also tried to move the files to a new location then drag and dropping, didn't work.

I am using the separate files you provided for a smaller download and not the download from the main page. Unsure if something is different between the two. The 11gig download times-out for me since it's too slow. Any chance I could get a mega.nz link? Download speeds are faster :S 

4 hours ago, StubbornHunter said:

Also getting the same error. I am using the Epic Games version, drag and dropping the files from winRAR. I also tried to move the files to a new location then drag and dropping, didn't work.

I am using the separate files you provided for a smaller download and not the download from the main page. Unsure if something is different between the two. The 11gig download times-out for me since it's too slow. Any chance I could get a mega.nz link? Download speeds are faster :S 

Not entirely sure that the epic games launcher supports modding, that might be the issue