NaturalVision Evolved and Graphics Mods

np

On 5/21/2020 at 10:52 PM, Mecovy said:

All versions are compatible with rage, do you have reshade installed by any chance? Also you do need to manually enable the ENB to get the full effect.

Alright I am desperate now. I am patreon and I got the Natural Vision Evolved working flawlessly on my singleplayer, it is awesome, but I can't get it to work into Rage MP. 

I am super noob to modding on Rage but this is what I did:

1. I installed the mod on my "mods" folder using Open Iv.

2. Took every file and folder inside of "mods" and encrypted it using ArchiveFix.exe

3. Then moved the files inside "mods" to the main GTA V folder.

4. Crash when I start Rage ?

What am I doing wrong? I really want NVE to work into Rage. 

By the way, the same is happening to me using a weapon overhaul mod.

Thank you in advance mate.

10 minutes ago, McDouglas said:

Alright I am desperate now. I am patreon and I got the Natural Vision Evolved working flawlessly on my singleplayer, it is awesome, but I can't get it to work into Rage MP. 

I am super noob to modding on Rage but this is what I did:

1. I installed the mod on my "mods" folder using Open Iv.

2. Took every file and folder inside of "mods" and encrypted it using ArchiveFix.exe

3. Then moved the files inside "mods" to the main GTA V folder.

4. Crash when I start Rage ?

What am I doing wrong? I really want NVE to work into Rage. 

By the way, the same is happening to me using a weapon overhaul mod.

Thank you in advance mate.

PM me proof of your payment and I'll send you a Rage compatible version.

8 minutes ago, Fireworks said:

I don't think the RageMP version is as good as the singleplayer copy, I'm finding a few things that it's missing, nevertheless, thanks for the link ?

SP version has several DLC files, those files have to be "fixed" or/and replace the original files, there is a file with textures for example.

I've tried the NaturalVision Evolved and with all honesty did not like it, especially because it uses PostFX (which adds bloom/glow to everything! irritates my eyes) and every color is made neon like.. also a bit too much imho. One thing it does is using ASI script for the weather changes, meaning it will be Sunny 24~7 on if you tune this mode to work with RageMP.

I understand some people like Vibrant colors that everything's glowing, I personally prefer colder tones to those colors, tones that do not stress the eyes and you can look at the screen for hours without having to deal with too much color blasting your face. One of the reasons I use DarkReader add-on on Firefox (turns any website) dark mode.

Edited by Vash Baldeus
  • 6 months later...

Sorry for bumping a dead thread, but I need an advice. Yesterday game was working fine with NVE installed, now it won't launch. Once I remove NVE, gta launches perfectly and I can play, but when I throw NVE in - gta just crashes after loading. Any idea on how to fix this?

19 minutes ago, Dreams & Nightmares said:

Sorry for bumping a dead thread, but I need an advice. Yesterday game was working fine with NVE installed, now it won't launch. Once I remove NVE, gta launches perfectly and I can play, but when I throw NVE in - gta just crashes after loading. Any idea on how to fix this?

Did you archievefix it, or did you use his 'ragemp' version? If so, it may not be compitable w. the latest update hence why you're crashing.

20 minutes ago, Dreams & Nightmares said:

GTA just had a big update which means all the mods that used to work have to be updated. NVE probably isn’t updated yet, you’ll have to wait for it to update.