NaturalVision Evolved and Graphics Mods

np

1 hour ago, eigas said:

Is it worth it? Any crashes, bugs? I'm thinking to buy it as well, if it's compatible with our server.

I like it, there's a rageMP compatible version around so it's a pretty good pack to be honest.

17 hours ago, Henning said:

I just want to see one GIANT standardized pack for the community.

It would be amazing to have one big pack, for sure. But then, especially for illegal roleplayers, you would have to update it every time a faction was created or dissolved, as well as every time more requests were made. It would need to have server-side support instead of just a single person.

20 minutes ago, Mahiko said:

Open ENB, go into shaders and remove vignetting ?

MVP! It helped, now it's playable. BUT, I'm not impressed... This is the medium ENB preset, I get 60fps, but all the lines look so fake and look weird and unfinished. It's hurting my eyes, back to vanilla... ?https://imgur.com/a/pSpQ65V

Edited by eigas
Just now, eigas said:

MVP! It helped, now it's playable. BUT, I'm not impressed... This is the medium ENB preset, I get 60fps, but all the lines look so fake and look weird and unfinished. It's hurting my eyes, back to vanilla... ?

Sounds like you don't have the correct texture files installed ?

Just now, Mahiko said:

Sounds like you don't have the correct texture files installed ?

Check the pic if you can... This is on the epic games version btw, because I bought the retail version and played on it before, got the epic just to mod it