RAGE Multiplayer 1.1 | Modding Guide!

4 hours ago, Kaspersky said:

When I start my game after archive fixing and deleting/replacing the necessary rpf files, it seems that the mod I downloaded (NaturalVision Remastered) doesn't load at all. The game doesn't crash though, but there is no visual enhancement (except maybe clouds?) How can I fix this?

I've had this same problem in the past - I ended up having to reinstall.

+1, would love to know a solution.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:53 AM, Dorano said:

I've had this same problem in the past - I ended up having to reinstall.

+1, would love to know a solution.

On 8/2/2020 at 2:40 PM, Kaspersky said:

After archive fixing, the game now crashes and states it's corrupt. I've heard that the mod may be deprecated as the newest version (NVE) is drag-and-drop from the people I've asked.

This version should work, if it doesn't try the auto installer included with NVR, then open the OIV with winrar to find the path to all affected RPF's and archivefix those, as explained in the guide archive-fixing should be done like this.
xKQEklp.png
Reminder, every RPF inside of a RPF has to be patched, at least the ones modified!

Edited by Sterren
1 hour ago, Sterren said:

This version should work, if it doesn't try the auto installer included with NVR, then open the OIV with winrar to find the path to all affected RPF's and archivefix those, as explained in the guide archive-fixing should be done like this.
xKQEklp.png
Reminder, every RPF inside of a RPF has to be patched, at least the ones modified!

He's talking about NVE

3 hours ago, Sterren said:

xKQEklp.png

I'll check this solution soon, I think the problem is that I archive-fixed some default rpfs without modifying them, causing the corrupt game files. Will update here in a few hours.

(Also yes, I'm talking about NVR, the old version).

33 minutes ago, Kaspersky said:

I'll check this solution soon, I think the problem is that I archive-fixed some default rpfs without modifying them, causing the corrupt game files. Will update here in a few hours.

(Also yes, I'm talking about NVR, the old version).

If you're talking about NVR, that link is archive-fixed. It's just dragndrop

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Hustle said:

I noticed you don't use a mods folder. How come? @Sterren

Also, I use the Rockstar version of the game, will this work for me?

Mods folders aren't supported by RageMP as it requires a loader, for example scripthook.

Rockstar Version unfortunately isn't supported, some reason the Rockstar Games Launcher detects any modifications, and reinstalls the original files :/

On 8/11/2020 at 1:14 PM, Sterren said:

Mods folders aren't supported by RageMP as it requires a loader, for example scripthook.

Rockstar Version unfortunately isn't supported, some reason the Rockstar Games Launcher detects any modifications, and reinstalls the original files ?

All good.

Ended up buying the steam version.

It’s on sale right now for $15 if anyone is interested.

Edited by Hustle