RAGE Multiplayer 1.1 | Modding Guide!

On 8/12/2020 at 7:34 PM, CrimsonChin said:

After the last update I suddenly got some of my mods working that only worked in singleplayer, like a mod for a different look of the map.

Can you explain more on the map mod part? Do you mean on the pause menu, or the actual one at the left bottom?

• Applaud 1

I'm trying to edit the texture of the basic white tee:

8c9117d9c402344910bd3c3c68d5863f.png

GTAV>x64v>models>cdimages>streampeds_mp>mp_m_freemode_01>jbib_000_u.ydd

I archive'ed all rpf's after replacing the texture and but when I go in game the new texture doesn't show up, any reason why?

All shirt textures I've edited in GTA>update>x64 have worked just fine. The only reason I had to go into x64v was because I can't find the basic white tee model anywhere else.

On 8/18/2020 at 10:09 PM, Hustle said:

I'm trying to edit the texture of the basic white tee:

8c9117d9c402344910bd3c3c68d5863f.png

GTAV>x64v>models>cdimages>streampeds_mp>mp_m_freemode_01>jbib_000_u.ydd

I archive'ed all rpf's after replacing the texture and but when I go in game the new texture doesn't show up, any reason why?

All shirt textures I've edited in GTA>update>x64 have worked just fine. The only reason I had to go into x64v was because I can't find the basic white tee model anywhere else.

Sometimes the same model is located in different rpf's folders and sometimes even in the patchdays, replacing it in the latest patchday often resolves this issue, try the search function in OpenIV to locate it.

Edited by Sterren

managed to get dlc.rpf files to work by doing what Firesky said.

On 9/1/2020 at 1:10 PM, Firesky said:

You don't even need a mod loader, you can simply create a text file in the main Rage-MP folder named 'dont-remove-expired-clientside-packages.txt' and it won't delete your mods anymore, works the same way as before, works regardless if it's a 0.3.7 server or 1.1.

Somewhat limited but if I can learn how to make my own dlc packs I should be good?

2 hours ago, Koshkovsky said:

managed to get dlc.rpf files to work by doing what Firesky said.

Somewhat limited but if I can learn how to make my own dlc packs I should be good?

You could make your own dlc.rpf's yep, and use those. Though this will limit you in a way, you will not be able to use for example, VisualV, NVR, NVE, VisualVanilla, etc.