RAGE Multiplayer 1.1 | Modding Guide!

I can't seem to get any mods working, following the guide completely. 

It was torture archive-fixing every single RPF for a graphics mod. (IN CORRECT ORDER) yet no effect on game whatsoever.

Help someone, please.

Edited by cracked
42 minutes ago, Sterren said:

Graphic mods are a pain sometimes! I've once tried it with the OIV, and then patched all the RPF's it affected.

You can open OIV files with winrar, and see their contents and paths so you know what RPF's to archivefix!  @cracked

I figured out the graphic mods xd, literally just a drag n drop into main directory

just can't figure out certain texture mods, and like 4k map, etc.

19 hours ago, cracked said:

I figured out the graphic mods xd, literally just a drag n drop into main directory

just can't figure out certain texture mods, and like 4k map, etc.

Seems like you had an very easy to install mod :D

Textures are a pain, but if you know where to place them and what to patch it'll work.
Car skins, weapon skins work too as long you install them in the latest patchday I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to install a pair of saggy jeans, I do right like you do and I don't get any errors but i cant find them ingame. As I saw on its readme.txt it said I should put them > x64v.rpf/models/cdimages/streamedpeds_players.rpf/player_one , I did it but I cant get them ingame .. i mean i dont see them anywhere.

• Bash pinned this topic