Extortion Application

Sami.

Just now, jimmynutts said:

I'd say whatever happens in game, stays in game. There's no need to constantly promote OOC related terms.

True, however when we're dealing with a server of 700 people there needs to be an infrastructure of rules to ensure it stays a realistic RP server, replicating real life things which a lot of the time are not good things. 

I'm litteraly saying, if you kill someone because they fucked you about, like refusing you pay you completely, you should be able to CK them.

Extortion does not always involve the threat of death. It can be enforced with destruction of property, or even manipulating the flow of traffic to the establishment, often by intimidating potential investors/consumers.

Really, the threat of murder should be a very last option, right up there with destroying the establishment entirely. Bodies can be investigated, and investigations tend to find things. Is better not to give the police reasons or bodies to investigate.

Edited by DasFroggy

No thank you, Things like this will just make me not want to ever open my business. What criminal entity would extort a kebab shop, a store that makes a tiny tiny profit margin on the $40 kebabs I sell... Oh wait they know I just made 6k off 6 of them walking in from the government bonus fee.

Edited by Late
  • Applaud 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic