Extortion Application

Sami.

23 minutes ago, Late said:

No thank you, Things like this will just make me not want to ever open my business. What criminal entity would extort a kebab shop, a store that makes a tiny tiny profit margin on the $40 kebabs I sell... Oh wait they know I just made 6k off 6 of them walking in from the government bonus fee.

This seems like an off-topic comment even though it's true.

3 hours ago, DasFroggy said:

Extortion does not always involve the threat of death. It can be enforced with destruction of property, or even manipulating the flow of traffic to the establishment, often by intimidating potential investors/consumers.

Really, the threat of murder should be a very last option, right up there with destroying the establishment entirely. Bodies can be investigated, and investigations tend to find things. Is better not to give the police reasons or bodies to investigate.

?????

Well said. I feel like resorting to murder is just something that wouldn't be done on a failed extortion attempt. Bodies raise too many questions.

Edited by Chief

On 5/3/2020 at 1:46 PM, zaXer. said:

Not supporting, stop bringing everything to the forums, people should be able to log in and play without having to do requests on the forums all day for everything 

• mj2002 locked this topic