Ef6Thsj.png

1iYYdQI.jpg

5qP2ulT.png

FgAI7nx.png

0coRg8e.png

e0RWZxf.png

7TT39j7.png

TbFsG4d.png

It's gonna take y'all weeks, maybe months after just to realize we only created Southside Carson Crip to enhance gang roleplay. Which scene was, and currently is dead. 

yd4fvu5.jpg

Edited by GoGetta
  • Applaud 1

The best to ever do this shit on behalf of high council, we accomplished a lot of shit others couldn't. I want to thank everybody that took part in this faction along the way from the bottom of my heart. I came into this faction having animosity with more than half of the members and all of that went out of the window simply due to the nature of the roleplay that occurred in-game. Had way better roleplay interactions with a few in this faction oppose to people I've been roleplaying around for years. This is a collective group of individuals who are motivated to “Crip” virtually. We’re a team, no leaders involved. We are Black Bushidos with a common goal to eradicate all slobs in the immediate vicinity of our conquered land. SSCC has managed to beef with nearly every gang on this server within South Central (some outside of Davis)  and come out victorious every time without the need to resort to reports. Shoutout to the entirety of Rollin 20's Outlaw Bloods for keeping it player during the beef, the only ones to keep up with us until their unfortunate circumstances. Only The South, Only The Strong.

RQarSCv.png

0fPjTZc.png

L3idtmd.png

JnfJUDb.png

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1